“Healthcare reform is hurting the reelection chances of freshman Democrats in the House, according to The Hill/ANGA poll.A majority of voters in key battleground districts favor repeal of the legislative overhaul Congress passed this year.”
Gee… Imagine that! Republicans, Independents, and 25% of Democrats agreeing… ObamaCare is an Economy Destroying Marxist Class Warfare crapsandwich…
But the poll shows Republicans strongly oppose it, independents are wary of it and a surprising number of Democrats also want it overturned.
Democrats? But how many Democrats?
Fifty-nine percent of those polled in Rep. Debbie Halvorson’s (D-Ill.) district back a repeal, with 29 percent against. More than one in four Democrats polled also favor repeal. Halvorson was a late yes vote on healthcare reform and is now 18 points behind her Republican challenger.
That means one in four Democrats are actually Democrats and not Marxist-Socialists hell bent on Marxist Class Warfare destruction of the US Economy.
There is trouble in New Obama City, just sayin’
Ya think there are any Democrats in the Tea Party? You Bet’ca! The Non-Socialist, non-angels of economic death, kind.
Obama is not gonna like this!
Latest blogposts from VotingFemale…
- Barney Frank after Sean Bielat wins MA04 Seat
- Michele Bachmann and the “Special Interests,” the Progressives’ class-warfare code for ‘The Private Sector’
- Economy Destroying Barney Frank: a MASS Embarrassment
- Humorous video murder of children? Only to sick ‘Global Warming’ socialist freaks
- One Nation 10.2.10 rally – Anti-American ‘Socialists of the World United’
- Have you seen the Housing Bubble-Head Barney Frank Cartoon? (video)
- Gloria Allred’s failed track record as a Socialist Attack Poodle
- Rick Sanchez, Thou Shall Only Throw Race-Card From Left to Right, not Left to Left, you’re Fired (audio/video)
- Massachusetts Voter Joy! Defeat of Barney Frank close to Reality – YES! ‘WE’ CAN DO THIS!