Note in the campaign video below, Tarryl Clark’s use of the socialists’ anti-private sector code “special interests” and vulgar hateful-ness as vindictive socialist hate inspiring weapons against the private sector champion, Michele Bachmann.
‘Special Interests’ is Marxist code to incite class warfare against the job creators in the US; the source of living wage salaries for the American economic middle class AND LOWER CLASS.
Note that no one can observe Democrats running on the merits of what their majority-Congress and the radical White House has done to the people of the United States over the last four years; two years for the White House.
The spot’s voice-over accuses Bachmann of standing up for “special interests” in Washington and backing BP during the fallout over the Gulf Coast oil spill, while concluding that she’s “not doing @#%! for the people of the Sixth District.” (The presumed expletive is bleeped out.)
Read more here.
Send the Socialists a clear message and donate to Michele Bachmann’s campaign. The socialists hate her as much as they hate you and Sarah Palin. Why? Because we are the resolute unstoppable power in their way to total domination of Socialism over you and this country.
Help Defend Michele!
What is the worth of your job?
Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats are targeting Michele to keep their razor thin majority in the House to pass their extreme liberal agenda. They will do, say and spend whatever it takes to defeat her.
Click this link to send your personal message to the Democrats and make a secure online contribution today to defend Michele and your job!
Latest blogposts from VotingFemale…
- Economy Destroying Barney Frank: a MASS Embarrassment
- Humorous video murder of children? Only to sick ‘Global Warming’ socialist freaks
- One Nation 10.2.10 rally – Anti-American ‘Socialists of the World United’
- Have you seen the Housing Bubble-Head Barney Frank Cartoon? (video)
- Gloria Allred’s failed track record as a Socialist Attack Poodle
- Rick Sanchez, Thou Shall Only Throw Race-Card From Left to Right, not Left to Left, you’re Fired (audio/video)
- Massachusetts Voter Joy! Defeat of Barney Frank close to Reality – YES! ‘WE’ CAN DO THIS!