- @sgtredbluered, Sarge, @JebBush has so many problems I can not believe his family let him do this. I actually feel sorry for him, in a way. 2 minutes ago
- @sgtredbluered that Rubio number needs to get down there with the rest of the establishment candidates. 8 minutes ago
- #copolitics #nra #tcot #ccot #pjnet #p2 twitter.com/kevcirilli/sta… 19 minutes ago
- You threw yourself under the bus, @jeffjarvis. Grow up. You tweet like a 12 year old snot, sir. twitter.com/jeffjarvis/sta… 23 minutes ago
- @JRGBest2012, Cheers Josh! @joyreaper 38 minutes ago
- @veriphile, your are very welcome, Sam. I do this for us all. It's a labor of love of my America. 38 minutes ago
- @JRGBest2012, you may have a point. we shall see. @joyreaper 1 hour ago
- @JRGBest2012, That feud will likely last a lifetime. No invites to a Trump WH event for her. ;-) @joyreaper 1 hour ago
- #WidowsAndOrphans, Right. #copolitics #nra #tcot #ccot #pjnet #p2 twitter.com/TheSun/status/… 1 hour ago
- .@joyreaper, Yes she did. That is precisely why I wrote that tweet ;-) 1 hour ago
VotingFemale on Twitter’s Liberal Feelin… VotingFemale on Twitter’s Liberal Feelin… nooneofanyimport on Twitter’s Liberal Feelin… nooneofanyimport on Twitter’s Liberal Feelin… AFVet on Twitter’s Liberal Feelin…
- Twitter’s Liberal Feelings Got Hurt. Sent To #TwitterGulag FYI to #NRA #tcot
- Their victims were our loved ones. Our paypack will not stop.
- Socialists Select Their “Man of the Year” (who crapped on the US Flag)
- The period of mourning is over
- Sarah Palin Denies The Enemy of America Their Weapons Against Her; Her Supporters Follow Her into 2012 Political Battle
Blog Stats since March 20, 2009
- 773,736 hits
Category Archives: Daily Kos
From TheHill.com: “Healthcare reform is hurting the reelection chances of freshman Democrats in the House, according to The Hill/ANGA poll.A majority of voters in key battleground districts favor repeal of the legislative overhaul Congress passed this year.” Gee… Imagine that! … Continue reading →
At the Daily Kos bought and payed for Netroots Nation convention… Self-Avowed Communist snotwad Van Jones tells the Left to cool it on Obama bashing and get back on the reservation and do as they are told … in so … Continue reading →
REDSTATE reports Pawlenty follows in Palin Path of full support for Hoffman; Daily KOS responds with attacks on REDSTATE; Glenn Beck gives Hoffman on-air Face Time
According to Dana Loesch at DumpDede: Republicans in New York’s 23rd District have chosen to nominate and support an ACORN-backed, Working Families Party-endorsed liberal over conservative candidate Doug Hoffman. Newt Gingrich called this shift to the left the “new revolution.” … Continue reading →
Anita Dunn: I turn to Communist Killer Mao Tse-Tung as my Political Philosopher (video); Update: Media Matters Defends Maoist Anita Dunn
Update: 10/16/09 10:34 am eastern: Media Matters Defends Maoist Anita Dunn When someone tells you their favorite political philosopher is Mao Tse-Tung, you can be certain you are talking to a Maoist Communist. When someone tells you their favorite political … Continue reading →
Seems the Socialists reserve the right to use out right Racism against Conservatives be they black or white… yet the Socialists fabricate false charges of Racism against any and all who do not bow down to their Messiah, Obama the Enchanted One. Continue reading →
ACORN attacking Glenn Beck with Website? Daily Kos sending Troll Joe Lyles to Disrupt the 912 Rally in DC?
ACORN and the Friends in Political Power have now elevated Glenn Beck as their Number One Target. While pursuing Free Republic this morning I came across a very interesting entry. It appears that ACORN is the entity operating a GLENN BECK SLANDER WEBSITE.
Additionally… There is this Daily Kos Troll and former ACORN employee, Joe Lyles, who is going to Slime Patriots with “Creative Video Editing” during the 912 Project Event in Washington, DC, today.
The following alert comes from our friends and neighbors at DefendGlenn.com… Continue reading →