Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
VotingFemale on Twitter’s Liberal Feelin… VotingFemale on Twitter’s Liberal Feelin… nooneofanyimport on Twitter’s Liberal Feelin… nooneofanyimport on Twitter’s Liberal Feelin… AFVet on Twitter’s Liberal Feelin…
- Twitter’s Liberal Feelings Got Hurt. Sent To #TwitterGulag FYI to #NRA #tcot
- Their victims were our loved ones. Our paypack will not stop.
- Socialists Select Their “Man of the Year” (who crapped on the US Flag)
- The period of mourning is over
- Sarah Palin Denies The Enemy of America Their Weapons Against Her; Her Supporters Follow Her into 2012 Political Battle
Blog Stats since March 20, 2009
- 776,730 hits
Category Archives: Deval Patrick
From TheHill.com: “Healthcare reform is hurting the reelection chances of freshman Democrats in the House, according to The Hill/ANGA poll.A majority of voters in key battleground districts favor repeal of the legislative overhaul Congress passed this year.” Gee… Imagine that! … Continue reading →
I wasn’t surprised to find no liberal journalist commenting on Massachusetts Gov Deval Patrick’s fleeting moment of truthfulness wishing this was not a free country. One can only conclude silent agreement on their part; deafeningly silent agreement. Google search of … Continue reading →
That’s right. Governor Deval Patrick’s approval rating poll was just released by the Democrat leaning polling company, Public Policy Polling (PPP). Barack Obama’s BBFL, Massachusetts Democrat Governor Deval Patrick, is the most disapproved governor in the United States at a … Continue reading →