It took a while, my period of mourning and self-imposed cessation of blogging but not from political tweeting. I view political tweeting as micro-blogging in a hit-and-run venue.
Sarah Palin was forced out of the competition for nomination for president by the Progressives in the Democrat Party and the Republican Party with sustained acts of historically unprecedented all-out personal attacks of the most vile kinds. No one can say she didn’t give it her all.
Three of the worst offending GOP political pundits are Ann Coulter, Laura Ingraham, and last and but not least: Tucker Carlson.
Presently Sarah is laying somewhat low and letting the slings and arrows of the Progressives of both parties seek other conservative targets but expect her to reemerge when the “flavor of the month” GOP candidate spin the bottle process concludes and two nomination-seekers are left standing with the most support after the smear machines have exhausted most of their ammo.
Sooo…. I have finally admitted it here… now. I grieved and was very very depressed for many weeks feeling as though I had been stabbed in the heart. I finally dumped my grief at a friend’s blog several weeks ago as I could not bring myself to do it here. You will find Michael Joseph’s (The Recovering-Liberal) blogpost about it here:
I have always maintained that if I were to ever lose interest in blogging politics here I would publicly say so. Folks, I didn’t say so… I am in it for the fight to rip the control of the US Government from the clutches of her worst enemy since World War II… The Democrat Party.
To my friends, both commenters and fellow bloggers, thank you for holding up your end while I dwelled on the bitter tree of woe.
Recent Articles from the Conservative Friends
- The Gilded Blade
- Abraham Lincoln’s Challenge to Barack Obama’s Class Warfare Attacks
- Egypt on alert
- Things you might have missed
- Oh, what a tangled web – Clinton and his socialist cronies make money off MF Global
- Yes We Cain
- Why There Must Be Christmas
- PBS Gwen Ifill Tags Governor Perry “Brother” remark as #Scandal? Is She Race Baiting or Being Ridiculous?
- The Return of Slick Willey? Romney pays to have his records as governor destroyed
- China Missile Attack
- The BIG KO Of 2010 By: Sergio “Maravilla” Martinez
- The Cure is Worse Than the Disease!
- War on Christmas Again
- My beautiful nephew, Adam