As the world turns…
While browsing the news for breaking stories on mid-term candidates, what crossed my computer screen? A breaking story of one Harry Reid who was outed by a former Reid staffer concerning a highly questionable land deal, complete with reportedly undisclosed involvement in a private land developer company and undisclosed transfer of land to said company netting ole Harry $1.1 million dollars on a $400 thousand dollar land investment.
Further reported is redistricting of that land with possible political inside deal making which increased its value to the $1.1 million dollar selling price.
When the Associated Press who broke this story, was questioning Harry on a phone call to him about this land deal and the associated issues, Harry hung up on them, AP said.
Later, his staff started responding to media inquiries.
You see… Harry didn’t see fit to report his involvement with the private company run by his 30 plus year buddy and hand-shake partner, nor did he include information on his annual Congressional Ethics report of his transfer of his property to said company, nor the handling of taxes on the property which seem questionable, nor the sale by the company of that property.
Instead, Reid reported that he owned the property outright and he personally sold the property himself. That appears to be a fabrication which tax records bears out.
This has all the hallmarks of the “October Surprise” we have all come to anticipate during national level election cycles like this one.
I will be greatly surprised if Reid can wriggle his way out of these slam-dunk appearing ethics violations and possibly, violations of state laws, nor wriggle his way into winning reelection to the Senate.
You can get more details here:
Latest blogposts from VotingFemale…
- teapartytracker.org paid Twitter-trolls outed (video)
- Barney Frank gasping for oxygen as Sean Bielat drains MASS Swamp (video)
- 1 in 4 DEMs agree with Tea Party; wants to Repeal ObamaCare; Eat That Obama
- Barney Frank after Sean Bielat wins MA04 Seat
- Michele Bachmann and the “Special Interests,” the Progressives’ class-warfare code for ‘The Private Sector’
- Economy Destroying Barney Frank: a MASS Embarrassment
- Humorous video murder of children? Only to sick ‘Global Warming’ socialist freaks
- One Nation 10.2.10 rally – Anti-American ‘Socialists of the World United’
- Have you seen the Housing Bubble-Head Barney Frank Cartoon? (video)
- Gloria Allred’s failed track record as a Socialist Attack Poodle
- Massachusetts Voter Joy! Defeat of Barney Frank close to Reality – YES! ‘WE’ CAN DO THIS!