You are all aware there is a third candidate in the Nevada Senate race in addition to Sharron Angle and Harry Reid, right? His name, for those who don’t remember, is Scott Ashjian.
Seems, crafty ole Scott decided to secretly record a conference recently between Sharron Angle and himself.
As unintended consequences would have it, that secret taping revealed a few things that have a positive bounce for Sharron Angle with voters in this ‘toss the incumbent bums out’ election cycle this year (emphasis mine).
October 8, 2010
If this was an effort to damage Nevada U.S. Senate candidate Sharron Angle, it backfired big time.
Saying that Washington Republicans don’t want her[Sharron Angle] because she will “shake that mess up” isn’t a bad message to have in Nevada, which has a higher percentage of its landmass under federal control (and its inherent regulations) than any other state. And when she argues that “the Republicans have lost their standard, they’ve lost their principles” heads nod in agreement. Above all other years, this may be the time when plainspoken people can make maximum impact. Just ask Gov. Chris Christie in New Jersey.
This tape released by the Ashjian camp may have sunk Reid’s last best hope of painting Angle as too extreme. This is the year that smooth talkers reading their Teleprompters need not apply.
Upon learning of this, expect many more Nevada heads to nod in Sharron Angle’s direction as Harry’s luck continues to evaporate ever faster in the still hot Nevada Sun these last three weeks leading up to November 2, 2010.
What’s next Harry? What else have you to hide in addition to your reportedly shady real estate activities? Pre-election October is a scary time. And, all those personal attacks on Angle done as desperation dodging of issues voters are taking with Congressional mismanagement under your leadership has all but lost traction. These voter issues await you like hungry buzzards milling about outside your campaign headquarters. All those left-wing race-card throwing media thugs in the world are not going to sway enough voters who finally have had enough of you.
So… Do you golf? Time to start planning your retirement… I am sure Barney Frank has been giving that a lot of thought lately as Sean Bielat continues to gain momentum in his support contributions and his MASS and US supporter brigade.
Some reflective mood music for old tired Harry Reid as he looks back on his life now in the twilight years… Time to rest, Harry. Time to step aside so another can have power…
Latest blogposts from VotingFemale…
- Harry Reid? Have you lawyered-up yet this morning? (really big trouble brewing for the Senate Leader)
- teapartytracker.org paid Twitter-trolls outed (video)
- Barney Frank gasping for oxygen as Sean Bielat drains MASS Swamp (video)
- 1 in 4 DEMs agree with Tea Party; wants to Repeal ObamaCare; Eat That Obama
- Barney Frank after Sean Bielat wins MA04 Seat
- Michele Bachmann and the “Special Interests,” the Progressives’ class-warfare code for ‘The Private Sector’
- Economy Destroying Barney Frank: a MASS Embarrassment
- Humorous video murder of children? Only to sick ‘Global Warming’ socialist freaks
- One Nation 10.2.10 rally – Anti-American ‘Socialists of the World United’
- Have you seen the Housing Bubble-Head Barney Frank Cartoon? (video)
- Gloria Allred’s failed track record as a Socialist Attack Poodle
- Massachusetts Voter Joy! Defeat of Barney Frank close to Reality – YES! ‘WE’ CAN DO THIS!