The Sarah Palin game plan I clearly see is to gather together the millions upon millions upon millions of independent thinking grass roots voters from across party lines and from across the country and focus them on key issues and on electing the candidates who will do the job the Independent Thinking American Majority Demands that they do.
Obama woke them up with a bucket of Cold Water in their Faces… over $2 Trillion Deficit Dollars worth of Cold Water. Then he follows with full intentions of Taxing the Cap & Trade out of them while ruining the American Health Care System. He is bent on replacing it with a Government Owned and Operated Health Scare System that will bankrupt the country while destroying the existing quality and timeliness of health care today.
Now that they are awake, Sarah will show the way to defeating the Socialists who would dare to destroy our Country and Society.
Bow Down To Obama?
Bow Down To Socialism?
I Don’t Think So!
SARAH HAS SOMETHING TO SAY TO THAT!
After Sarah’s last day as Governor she will create a new Twitter Account for coming “Less Than Politically Correct Tweets” and it will be one of many tools used as part of her unfolding plan to Shut Down the Socialists and their Enchanted One.
Let’s see what Philip Klein over at The American Spectator reports:
I just got off a conference call led by Amy Kremer of the National Tea Party Patriots, who said that health care was becoming the focal point of the tea parties. So far, most of the activism on the health care issue has been on the left, led by the group Health Care for Americans Now (a coalition of liberal activist groups and unions). Critics of the tea party movement have argued that there doesn’t seem to be any unifying purpose behind the tea parties beyond general disgruntlement with our Demcratic-run government. So, the health care debate will be a good test as to whether the tea party movement can mobilize its grassroots energy around a specific purpose and actually present a counterweight to the well-financed and organized liberal movement.
Right now, it’s pretty clear from the health care bills we have already seen that the Democratic leadership wants to push through very liberal legislation, and is willing to ram it through without any Republican support. That means moderate Democrats in both the House and Senate will hold the keys to whether President Obama gets what he wants, and if there is any hopes of stopping a government takeover of health care, lawmakers in conservative states and districts will have to feel the heat from their constituents.
Related Blog Posts
- Inside the monstrous Obamacare bureaucracy By Michelle Malkin
- Today: Nationwide protest against socialized medicine & cap-and-tax By Michelle Malkin
- Putting a face on the casualties of Obamacare By Michelle Malkin
- Michigan Taxes Too Much » Michigan Education Association Opposes Obamacare
- Health Care: No More Compromise « NEOAVATARA
- Even The NYT Won’t Avoid The Truth – Socialized Healthcare Stinks | The Substratum
- Pelosi Pays the Price for Climate Bill – Blue Dogs Are Barking Loud | The Substratum
- How Nationalized Healthcare Will Work « The Clampdown
- Health Care BS – OBAMACARE: THE BUREAUCRACY FROM HELL
- The real reason behind the economic meltdown – government (particularly Democrats) « Jim Blazsik
- The Barton Bulletin » Obamacare Preview: MA Medical Commission Wants Providers On A Budget
- ‘Fat-Cat City’ with Bloated, Complicated ObamaCare Bureaucracy: Check Out the Scary-Huge Organizational Chart of House Democrats’ Single-Payer Health Plan « Frugal Café Blog Zone
- Native Americans Against Obama: “The Hype” « Frugal Café Blog Zone
- So, Who Gets the Axe Under Obamacare? : The Sundries Shack
- Domestic Divapalooza
- Video: To Stop Socialized Medicine. Also Canadian Health Coalition Lobbying U.S. President? : Excellence In America
- The ObamaCARE bureaucracy | Fire Andrea Mitchell!
- You have GOT to be kidding me. : Pursuing Holiness
- How Obamacare will Cripple the Economy | The Patriot’s Mind
- Biden and His Math Malarkey: “We’ve Got to Spend Money So We Don’t Go Bankrupt” (video) « Frugal Café Blog Zone
- » Financial News Update – 07/17/09 NoisyRoom.net: Where liberty dwells, there is my country…
- Obamacare Mean Higher Taxes for the Middle & Low Income Class Americans « Goodtimepolitics
- The Anchoress — A First Things Blog
- Spin Gone Amuck: Obama vs Obama… Stimulus/Porkulus Hole Digging (video) « Frugal Café Blog Zone
- Say it ain’t so Joe! “We’ve Got To Spend Money So We Don’t Go Bankrupt:” The looming disaster of Obamamcare « Jim Blazsik