Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
VotingFemale on Twitter’s Liberal Feelin… VotingFemale on Twitter’s Liberal Feelin… nooneofanyimport on Twitter’s Liberal Feelin… nooneofanyimport on Twitter’s Liberal Feelin… AFVet on Twitter’s Liberal Feelin…
- Twitter’s Liberal Feelings Got Hurt. Sent To #TwitterGulag FYI to #NRA #tcot
- Their victims were our loved ones. Our paypack will not stop.
- Socialists Select Their “Man of the Year” (who crapped on the US Flag)
- The period of mourning is over
- Sarah Palin Denies The Enemy of America Their Weapons Against Her; Her Supporters Follow Her into 2012 Political Battle
Blog Stats since March 20, 2009
- 776,456 hits
Tag Archives: Christine O’Donnell
…shedding some light on the significance of the Maureen Dowd hit piece on Conservative Women: It is not that Dowd is especially significant… she isn’t. It isn’t that Megan McCain is especially significant… she isn’t. It isn’t that N.O.(L.)W. (National … Continue reading
Michele Bachmann and the “Special Interests,” the Progressives’ class-warfare code for ‘The Private Sector’
Just got a heads-up from GretaWire: Tarryl Clark, the opponent of incumbent Michele Bachmann for the Minnesota Sixth Congressional District US House seat has lost a few postal screws. Note in the campaign video below, Tarryl Clark’s use of the … Continue reading