Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
VotingFemale on Twitter’s Liberal Feelin… VotingFemale on Twitter’s Liberal Feelin… nooneofanyimport on Twitter’s Liberal Feelin… nooneofanyimport on Twitter’s Liberal Feelin… AFVet on Twitter’s Liberal Feelin…
- Twitter’s Liberal Feelings Got Hurt. Sent To #TwitterGulag FYI to #NRA #tcot
- Their victims were our loved ones. Our paypack will not stop.
- Socialists Select Their “Man of the Year” (who crapped on the US Flag)
- The period of mourning is over
- Sarah Palin Denies The Enemy of America Their Weapons Against Her; Her Supporters Follow Her into 2012 Political Battle
Blog Stats since March 20, 2009
- 779,162 hits
Category Archives: US Senate Race
Harry Reid prided himself on how many jobs have been lost and the progress he has made… Today Harry Reid had dropped to a tie with Sharron Angle at 45% to 45% with plenty of further downward momentum and he … Continue reading →
I think this is a GREAT IDEA! Brown for US Senate.com 12-22-09 STATEMENT FROM SCOTT BROWN ON WBZ-TV DEBATE During our debate, Martha Coakley referred to higher taxes as “investments.” I call them what they are — job killers that … Continue reading →