Maxine Waters, doing what any trapped Socialist does when reality collides with promises unfulfilled, place blame elsewhere.
There is no member of the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) who is more an Avowed Socialist Extremist than Maxine “We Will Take You Over” Waters.
Maxine Waters’ career is in serious trouble. How convenient it is that President Obama, who has no chance of reelection, is now the scapegoat of the Queen of the CBC.
This reminds me of German generals blaming der Führer for everything they did and failed to do.
Black Voters who turned out for Obama in 2008 and his CBC generals, believed their promises of Hope & Change. What black voters got for their vote and faith was massive layoffs and sky-high unemployment and lost homes. In Washington DC, black unemployment is 50%.
As GOP Presidential Hopefuls fill the cable channels and news print, Obama’s voter disapproval has broken into record lows and all Barack can do is make excuses and blame everything and everyone for the failure of the Democrat Controlled Government. Blaming Bush, the Tea Party, and bad luck just doesn’t cover your track record, Barack. It’s your track record… your downgrade, your unemployment misery.
Minorities have been hit the hardest… they have given this President ample time and opportunity and who can blame them for bitter disillusionment. Black Americans have been dealt a Socialist Satan sandwich and whether they openly express it or not, their only hope is defeat of the Democrat controlled Senate and White House.
All the President’s men and all the President’s Liberal Media can not spin the President out of his self-created web of failure. When a Socialist President goes down, he falls a long long way. Just ask Jimmy Carter.
The Black Community has to be quitely looking at leaders like Tea Party Congressman Alan West and Presidential Contender Herman Cain; Americans who proudly and confidently confront the Monolithic Voice of the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC), President Obama, and the Democrat Party with no-bull common sense based on proven conservative principles, principles which Socialists are compelled to attack even in their failures.
There is a battle out there in the Socialist Universe… who will stay on the socialist plantation and who will leave? Time is telling us that answer with every tick of the clock. 10% of Obama’s black voter base has turned their back. That is one in ten. dang…
________________________________________________________ Previous VotingFemale Article
________________________________________________________ Related Articles From the Web:
- Rats Flee Sinking Ship… Maxine Waters and Black Caucus Slam Obama (Video)
- “Firebaggers” willing to take one for Team Obama
- Gee, Obama Had It All Under Control Until Mother Nature Hit & Europe Had Its
- Debt Crisis… It’s Hard Being President When You Can’t Control Everything
- RACISTS! The Congressional Black Caucus Bashes President Obama
- Governor Palin Calls out President Obama’s Absurd Comparison to President Lincoln
- Finally, the Beatles Remix of Obama’s Magical Misery Tour
- Gunwalker: President Obama’s Un-Plausible Deniability
- Chris Matthews Calls on Enemies of the Proletariat to Commit Suicide
- Media’s BSO Perry Starts At 29% In Rassmussen, Next To Do The Poll Dive Whilst Palin Watches & Waits?
- Good Lord: Obama Blames ATM Machines And The Internet For High Unemployment…