Know what is going to happen if the GOP House majority refuses to cave in to DEM demands to increase taxes when the DEMs “deadline” comes to pass?
Answer: There will suddenly be a new deadline, just like the previous three “drop-dead” deadlines that have come and gone.
Senator Mitch McConnell is a singular example of a gutless spineless appeaser. He wants to give Obama the power to set debt limits rather than fight the DEM Tax Increasing Methods of Political Warfare.
OK, Mitch, we get it. You are a coward. Now get out of the way and let others who have the best interests of the country first and foremost to step into the political ring and do your fighting for you.
Both Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann has more “Man UP” courage and conviction than you, sir.
Obama is betting he can make politicians like you blink with his threat to hold up social security checks and you obliged.
You are an embarrassment.
This is a game of high stakes political poker and you just cashed out and ran.
The people speak every two years and we sent a posse of new Congressmen to Washington to break the left-right cycle of raping this country to feather the political beds of entrenched elites like you and your ilk.
We can call Obama’s bluff with the following offer: To take off the table, Obama’s threat of blocking Social Security Checks in August we offer a deal… Offer a $100 Billion Debt Ceiling lift in exchange for cuts of $100 Billion in spending. Let the Democrats refuse to accept that offer and block the sending of Social Security checks in August.
It’s obvious to me that there is a sorting out process going on… and gutless self-interested GOP senators and congressmen will make or break their reelection on the basis of their behavior in this battle.
WATCH WHAT OBAMA, DEM, & GOP LAWMAKERS ACTUALLY DO
and take “what they say” with a huge measure of skepticism
- Now We Know It Stinks… Harry Reid Praises McConnell’s Debt Plan
- Call his bluff
- Why didn’t Obama deal with debt ceiling when he had a Democratic majority?
- Mitch McConnell Isn’t Selling Out Republicans
- I Hope I’m Wrong, But Here’s Why Republicans Will Lose the Debt-Limit Fight
- Governor Palin Talks to Sean Hannity About the Debt Ceiling and 2012 Tomorrow Evening (tonight – 7/13/2011)
- McConnell: The Check’s In The Mail
- Debt Ceiling News Round-Up: “In The End, All This Is About Who Gets The Blame”
- Obama’s Threat to Cut Off Social Security Payments Is a Lie
- Carney Scolds White House Press Pool For Shouting Questions At Obama…
- Debt Ceiling & Obama’s Politics Of Fear
- Sen. Mitch McConnell (Wuss-KY) Punts on Debt Ceiling
Blog Roll Articles
- Spending Our Way To The Bottom
- TYRANNY ALERT from Voting American
- Ben Benanke is batshit bananas
- The Obama campaign will underestimate us at their own peril
- Weird Comment
- Truly “the video” congress does not want shown
Previous VotingFemale Article