What’s not to mock?
…a raging Libbie Wonker Political Activist fabricating a lie then using that lie as “proof” something horrid and ghastly just happened and going ideologically postal. 🙂
Oh lawdy Mr Libbie Wonker!
I’m just a po hapless abusified woman and stuff!
To avoid actual fact and truth, Liberals often take this route to elicit emotional reactions with wailing false declarations of somebody did somebody wrong…
His article today…
by Brent Budowsky – 06/20/11 02:48 PM ET
Monday’s Supreme Court decision is another example of the Republican war against matters that benefit women, this time by the ideological rightist majority on the court. Why do so many conservative Republican women support positions so hostile to the economic interests of American women? And what have women done to Republicans that the GOP cannot bring itself to support full pay equity for women?
I have raised this issue many times before, and will again. Every American should have full pay equity, including women. No American should face discrimination regarding pay, or any other issue, including women.
For the rest of his article, click here.
Now for the real story…
Damon W. Root | June 20, 2011
The Supreme Court disappointed progressive activists today with its decision in Wal-Mart v. Dukes. At issue was whether a class-action gender discrimination suit filed on behalf of as many as 1.5 million female Wal-Mart employees could proceed in federal court. All nine justices agreed that the class-action suit at the heart of the case should never have been certified. There was a 5-4 split over the scope of the ruling, with Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg writing an opinion (joined by her fellow liberal justices) that concurred in part and dissented in part from Justice Antonin Scalia’s majority opinion, but on the question of whether the original class-action suit should have been certified all nine were in agreement.
Marcia Greenberger of the liberal National Women’s Law Center quickly attacked the Court…
Click here for the rest of this article.
The assertion of merit for that massive class-action suit failed so miserably even the liberal justices rejected the suit.
These reality-challenged liberal-gene sufferers will always be among us… and those of us who call them out as lying asshats will always be around as well. 😉
That dopamine receptor gene called DRD4 is such nasty thang, huh Budowsky?
At least you have a suffer’s support group… The Democrat Party.
- Wal-Mart Wins Supreme Court Sex Discrimination Case
- “The Supreme Court on Monday blocked a massive sex discrimination lawsuit against Wal-Mart on behalf of women who work there.”
- Wal-Mart Wins Historic Sex Bias Fight
- SCOTUS throws out massive class action sex discrimination case
- Three Strikes for the Left at the Supreme Court
- Wal-Mart wins case to stop sex discrimination lawsuit at the Supreme Court
Blog Roll Articles
- One Cool Cat
- ATTACK OF THE JOB KILLING ATM MACHINES
- Chopra Mocks Palin? ReasonandFaith1 Returns the Favor! [Update!]
- Victoria Jackson, Conservative Diva
- FAA declares ‘no-fly’ zone directly over crippled Nebraska nuclear plant, but claims everything is just fine
- The BIG KO Of 2010 By: Sergio “Maravilla” Martinez
- Women in Music Portrayed as purely Se-xual
Previous VotingFemale Article