Gee… Ask a guy some straight questions expecting straight answers. But, when he starts crawfishing around, out and out lies, and deflects with fault-finding of someone else, then go for El Cajones de Presidente… Texas Style!
Shooo WEEEE Did ole Barry get Mad!
Well, so what? Most of us Texans figure he had it comin’.
Barry, I recommend you stick to NBC, CBS, ABC, and CNN for your accustomed Socialist ass-kissing. We don’t cotton to Socialist Pendejos like they do.
From USA Today:
President Obama has troubles with voters in Texas, and, apparently, with interviewers from the Lone Star State as well.
“Let me finish my answers the next time we do an interview, all right?” Obama told reporter Brad Watson after an interview with WFAA-TV of Dallas, one of four interviews with local television stations at the White House on Monday.
The exchange is toward the end of the video.
At one point, Watson asked the president: “Why do you think you’re so unpopular in Texas?”
After some jousting about the size of his loss in Texas in 2008 — the president said it was “a few percentage points,” but it was more like 11 — Obama told his interviewer: “If what you’re telling me is that Texas is a conservative state, you’re absolutely right.”
________________________________________________________ Previous Articles
- Obama has a strange way of ‘Closing Guantanamo Bay,’ eh, Michael Moore?
- Be-Wear the Union Label; SEIU alum plots attack on US Economy; Obama silent
- NPR – Fires CEO following multiple revelations of NPR’s Damning Socialist Extremism
- Eric Holder: “My People” get a pass meaning ‘you people can go screw’
- Cowardly Wisc Congress DEMS Run from the Police! APB is out!
- Liberal Racism and Violence Against SCOTUS
- Attacks on Sarah Palin; Someone needs to read Left Wing their Miranda Rights
- Pelosi Spins Tucson Assassinations into an “Accident” on House Floor
- Arizona Assassinations: Progressive Left Wing’s equivalence of a “911 attack” on Americans