Defensive Big Sis and the family of Illegal Alien Murdered Officer Brian Terry:
Vodpod videos no longer available.
From Gateway Pundit:
One of the suspects, Manuel Arianes, a.k.a. Manuel Arellanes Osorio, was wounded in the gunfight. Arianes, 34, and a Mexican national, was convicted in Maricopa County Superior Court in 2006 for aggravated assault on a police officer, and had been deported to Mexico twice, as reported by Arizona’s The Republic..
Rumors are circulating about the circumstances of Agent Terry’s death. A few details have come to light. Namely that Agent Terry was shot in the back. The bullet pierced his protective vest and tore through his pelvis. Although critically wounded, he was able to call for help, telling fellow agents that he had been shot.
Janet Napolitano, even in view of this devastating incident, still asserts that drug violence is not rampant along the border. She quoted FBI statistics indicating violent crime in the four border states of Texas, California, New Mexico, and Arizona was sharply down. Some question the accuracy of her statistics.
Apparently she is so confident in the improvement of security along the border that she is expanding her mission to include battling climate control as a Homeland Security issue.Read the rest of the article here.
- Arlen Specter – old RINOS never die, they just lie themselves away (Ed Schultz bonus)
- Obama’s FDA ‘Death Panel’ Leaning for Revocation of Breast Cancer drug Avastin
- If FOX News Neil Cavuto were a woman… the fat man defense of Gov Christie
- Merry Christmas, Obama – ObamaCare Ruled UNCONSTITUTIONAL in Fed Court
- Sarah Palin Haitian Hate-Piece Stinks up the Net; Huffington Poop’s Michael Shaw Soils his Marxist Diapers Again
- Left-Wing Cyber Trolls Attack Palin website. Reason to vote out Dems – they promote Criminal Behavior
- WikiLeaked-Up Team Obama Threatens Students – Shut Up or ELSE