“The decision not to buy insurance amounts to economic inactivity that is beyond the government’s reach.” -Virginia Attorney General Kenneth Cuccinelli
AP – A federal judge declared the Obama administration’s health care law unconstitutional Monday, siding with Virginia’s attorney general in a dispute that both sides agree will ultimately be decided by the U.S. Supreme Court.
U.S. District Judge Henry E. Hudson is the first federal judge to strike down the law, which has been upheld by two others in Virginia and Michigan. Several other lawsuits have been dismissed and others are pending, including one filed by 20 other states in Florida.
Virginia Republican Attorney General Kenneth Cuccinelli filed a separate lawsuit in defense of a new state law that prohibits the government from forcing state residents to buy health insurance. However, the key issue was his claim that the federal law’s requirement that citizens buy health insurance or pay a penalty is unconstitutional.
Click here for the rest of the article.
I guess December’s not turning out much better than November did for Team Socialism, huh? Looks like Obama/Reid/Pelosi and their posse of Hate Trolls just got a big fat reason to get all wee-wee’ed up AGAIN.
That Hopey-Changey Thingie
What’s Not To Laugh At?
- Sarah Palin Haitian Hate-Piece Stinks up the Net; Huffington Poop’s Michael Shaw Soils his Marxist Diapers Again
- Left-Wing Cyber Trolls Attack Palin website. Reason to vote out Dems – they promote Criminal Behavior
- WikiLeaked-Up Team Obama Threatens Students – Shut Up or ELSE
- Liberal Elitism Explained
- Marxist NBC News Calls Black Conservative Allen West “Bigoted, Ignorant”
- Pres Carter to N.Korea: I heart you, Communist Brothers
- Happy Thanksgiving to my beloved Blog Family, Twitter Friends and to all true Americans
- Obama’s TSA Gestapo to Americans: You will surrender your modesty to the government, or ELSE
- NYT’s Krugman Extortion: Let us tax you else the Baby Boomers die
- Gov Christie reacts and NJ.com whines re: NJ Teacher Union malfeasance
- Majority of Voting Females turn away from failed DEM party, new poll says