As reported widely by virtually all news outlets, North Koran Artillery bombarded a South Korean Island. It is now reported two SOKO marines were killed and over a dozen people wounded by the NOKO shelling.
South Korea President Lee Myung-bak ordered Republic of Korea Air Force F-16 retaliation air strikes against the North.
President Lee Myung-bak has announced he will order military strikes on a NOKO missile installation if further NOKO provocation occurs, HonYap New Agency reports.
Sooo… why all this sudden aggressive behavior by North Korea?
Simple… the New North Korean Dictator, Kim Yong-un, needs a crisis to solidify his standing as the supreme leader of the people of North Korea and the NOKO military. It is reported from Australia that this a manufactured crisis intended to establish and solidify the power of Son-Of-Kim, 27 year old Kim Yong-un.
All this is so very typical of Socialist/Communist/Maoist/Marxist dirtbags. Thank goodness the US Socialist-In-Chief, Barack Obama & his Congressional Pals only created an economic crisis.
NORTH KOREA has burnished the leadership credentials of its 26-year-old dictator-in-waiting with a deadly artillery attack on South Korean territory, causing its neighbour to return fire and scramble F-16 fighters.
Two South Korean marines died, and at least 12 were wounded. There were reports of civilian injuries and houses were set ablaze as scores of shells fell on Yeonpyeong island.
A North Korea expert at Beijing’s Central Party School, Zhang Liangui, told the Herald that Kim Jong-un was deliberately destabilising the environment in order to mobilise the military and consolidate his power.
…rest of the article is here.
What will terror-stricken Obama do?
The White House
Office of the Press SecretaryFor Immediate ReleaseNovember 23, 2010.
Statement by the Press Secretary on North Korean Shelling of South Korean island
Earlier today North Korea conducted an artillery attack against the South Korean island of Yeonpyeong. We are in close and continuing contact with our Korean allies.
The United States strongly condemns this attack and calls on North Korea to halt its belligerent action and to fully abide by the terms of the Armistice Agreement.
The United States is firmly committed to the defense of our ally, the Republic of Korea, and to the maintenance of regional peace and stability.
Gee… looks like a news brief more than anything else.
What weight does an Obama statement carry saying he “strongly condemns this attack and calls on North Korea to halt its belligerent action and to fully abide by the terms of the Armistice Agreement.” ??? Nothing. Not a damn thing.
Barack likely popped a few more tranquilizers and called in an aid to arrange for
Billy Jimmy Carter to go over there, drop trow and bend over for Kim Jong-un.
- Murkowski Certification BLOCKED by Court Ordered Injunction
- A Terrorist can now bypass TSA security altogether via accommodation
- Obama’s DHS: HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY GOVT TOUCHING YOUR SEX ORGANS? DON’T FLY
- Communist Tactician Podesta to Obama: Ignore Voters & Congress – abuse Executive Powers
- Billy Wharton, SP-USA Co-Chair – Race Card vs Communist Card
- NYT’s Krugman Extortion: Let us tax you else the Baby Boomers die
- Michael Steele, your RAAACIST-Card throwing defeats you
- Salute to Veterans, This Veteran’s Day – November 11, 2010
- Professional Left to Obama: You don’t need congress to destroy the economy
- We Came. We Saw. We Kicked Ass. Congrats Tea Party!
- Huffington Post F-Bombs VotingFemale with hit piece for stating the truth…
- Chris Coons’ Sex Goons and Gawker.com; Leftists condemning it? Insincere BS
- Dem Party standing between votes and the ballot box
- Gov Christie reacts and NJ.com whines re: NJ Teacher Union malfeasance
- Majority of Voting Females turn away from failed DEM party, new poll says