Finally! A judge not in the pocket of Socialist Elites who effort rule changing to rip off Voters and line their own political pockets.
On Friday Nov-19-2010, Federal District Judge Ralph Beistline ordered an injunction to halt the certification process that would deem Lisa Murkowski the winner in her battle to hold onto the Senate seat her daddy gave her without benefit of an election, as the former Alaska Governor.
Federal District Judge Ralph Beistline in his ruling held, “In order to ensure that these serious State law issues are resolved prior to certification of the election, the Court hereby conditionally grants Plaintiff’s motion to enjoin certification of the election.” The Judge added, “[T]he results of this election shall not be certified until the legal issues raised therein have been fully and finally resolved.”
Joe Miller reacted to the ruling saying, “I am gratified to have Judge Beistline recognize that we have raised vital questions concerning the ballot review in this election. It is critical that these issues be resolved not only for this election, but for future ones in Alaska, as well. We are a nation of laws, and the law concerning this could not be clearer. We need the state law applied consistently to all ballots cast. We look forward to the state court’s interpretation of the relevant laws consistent with what the people of Alaska enacted through their state legislature.”
Click here for the rest of the article.
- A Terrorist can now bypass TSA security altogether via accommodation
- Obama’s DHS: HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY GOVT TOUCHING YOUR SEX ORGANS? DON’T FLY
- Communist Tactician Podesta to Obama: Ignore Voters & Congress – abuse Executive Powers
- Billy Wharton, SP-USA Co-Chair – Race Card vs Communist Card
- NYT’s Krugman Extortion: Let us tax you else the Baby Boomers die
- Michael Steele, your RAAACIST-Card throwing defeats you
- Salute to Veterans, This Veteran’s Day – November 11, 2010
- Professional Left to Obama: You don’t need congress to destroy the economy
- We Came. We Saw. We Kicked Ass. Congrats Tea Party!
- Huffington Post F-Bombs VotingFemale with hit piece for stating the truth…
- Chris Coons’ Sex Goons and Gawker.com; Leftists condemning it? Insincere BS
- Dem Party standing between votes and the ballot box
- Gov Christie reacts and NJ.com whines re: NJ Teacher Union malfeasance
- Majority of Voting Females turn away from failed DEM party, new poll says