Joe Scarborough aka Morning Joe aka @JoeNBC (twitter name) was reported suspended definitely today for donations to political campaigns.
Not all that unexpected on the heels of Keith Olbermann getting suspended for doing that, and unexpected since Olbermann was reinstated as a result of an enraged outcry from Koolaiders living in Unicorn Land of Obama, Reid and Pelosi.
Now we all get to observe whether these same Koolaiders will eschew a similar enraged outcry or not. Granted, it is a limited suspension of a few days.
Twitter will be a perfect place to observe reactions of the Genetically Liberal among us.
I seriously doubt there will much, if any, protests from Conservatives over MSNBC’s actions other than comparing the suspensions between Morning Joe and Olbie.
MSNBC said Friday that it is suspending “Morning Joe” co-host Joe Scarborough for two days after he acknowledged giving eight previously unknown $500 contributions to friends and family members running for state and local offices during his tenure at the network, a violation of parent NBC’s ban on political contributions by employees without specific permission from the network president.
“I recognize that I have a responsibility to honor the guidelines and conditions of my employment, and I regret that I failed to do so in this matter,” Scarborough said in a statement. “I apologize to MSNBC and to anyone who has been negatively affected by my actions,” said, adding that after he was made aware of some of the contributions, he called MSNBC president Phil Griffin “and agreed with Phil’s immediate demand of a two-day suspension without pay.”
Read more here.
UPDATE: Deafening silence from the Libtard Twitter community with an occasional “why didn’t they fire Pat Buchanan too?” HAHAHAHAHAHA
- Obama’s DHS: HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY GOVT TOUCHING YOUR SEX ORGANS? DON’T FLY
- Communist Tactician Podesta to Obama: Ignore Voters & Congress – abuse Executive Powers
- Billy Wharton, SP-USA Co-Chair – Race Card vs Communist Card
- NYT’s Krugman Extortion: Let us tax you else the Baby Boomers die
- Michael Steele, your RAAACIST-Card throwing defeats you
- Salute to Veterans, This Veteran’s Day – November 11, 2010
- Professional Left to Obama: You don’t need congress to destroy the economy
- We Came. We Saw. We Kicked Ass. Congrats Tea Party!
- Huffington Post F-Bombs VotingFemale with hit piece for stating the truth…
- Chris Coons’ Sex Goons and Gawker.com; Leftists condemning it? Insincere BS
- Dem Party standing between votes and the ballot box
- Gov Christie reacts and NJ.com whines re: NJ Teacher Union malfeasance
- Majority of Voting Females turn away from failed DEM party, new poll says