You’re a Communist vs You’re a RAAACIST
I recently had a Twitter-Debate with the Co-Chair of the Socialist Party USA, Billy Wharton, discussing the use and impact of the Communist Label attachment to Extremist Left-Wing Operatives. Wharton’s asserted that You’re A Communist card-throwing was effective and was misused during the 1940’s, 50’s and 60’s. I conceded that that was true.
The fact that it was also quite appropriately applied, was not addressed by Wharton. Surprise, Surprise.
I pointed out the parallel of Leftist misuse of the You’re a RAAACIST Card (ala Alinsky Rule 13: “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it”).
Response by Wharton? silence… then he had to leave for the day, he said. The twitter time-lines are there for anyone to research and see.
The hypocrisy of Leftist/Progressive/Socialist/Communist foul-whining for having Alinsky’s Rule 13 applied to them is expected. They certainly have no compunctions about using Alinsky Rule 13 calling the We The People Majority, RAAACIST.
With the above said for the record, I proceed to throw the Communist Card in the direction of Communists and their enabling pals.
- NYT’s Krugman Extortion: Let us tax you else the Baby Boomers die
- Michael Steele, your RAAACIST-Card throwing defeats you
- Salute to Veterans, This Veteran’s Day – November 11, 2010
- Professional Left to Obama: You don’t need congress to destroy the economy
- We Came. We Saw. We Kicked Ass. Congrats Tea Party!
- Huffington Post F-Bombs VotingFemale with hit piece for stating the truth…
- Chris Coons’ Sex Goons and Gawker.com; Leftists condemning it? Insincere BS
- Dem Party standing between votes and the ballot box
- Gov Christie reacts and NJ.com whines re: NJ Teacher Union malfeasance
- Majority of Voting Females turn away from failed DEM party, new poll says