Been curious as to future tactics coming from the Socialists following their defeat in the mid-term election on Nov 2, 2010?
We don’t need no stinkin’ Congress to push economy killing Extremist Progressive Agendas on an unwilling American Majority and their weak economy. They are our ‘ENEMY’ and we are gonna ‘PUNISH’ them.
There are flaws we conservatives can exploit in the ideas being put forth by these scumbagging Socialists. Bending existing law… is “bending outside the spirit of the law” and Executive Orders issued by a president does not constitute the creating or elimination of laws.
Also, there is the matter of the ability of Congressional denial of additional funding of new progressive agendas such as using the EPA to tax all Americans and US Companies on a per carbon molecule basis. That would require 20,000 additional federal employees to fully implement.
Here is a sample of their Extremist Socialist
Christmas Secular/Atheistic/Anarchistic/Islam Hugging/Israel Hating/Joblessness Ignoring Wish List:
- Attack Banks with bullying and over-regulating enforcement
- Global Warming – Cap & Trade goals via back door EPA gimmicks
- Illegal Alien Amnesty via back-door State Dept/DHS gimmicks
- Attack Conservative Campaign Financing with Astroturf protesting, lamestream media attacks daily and frivolous lawsuits
- Use Leftist DOJ and Leftist Courts as Aggressors against Businesses
- Beat Up Israel and force them out of Israel Lands
- Withdraw from Afghanistan and let the Taliban/Al Qaeda have it and Pakistan
- Institute new backdoor over-regulating tactics which favor Unions and punish non-Union businesses in awarding Government Contracts
- Start Propagandizing for Higher Minimum Wages to make low income workers think the Conservatives are against them and ignore the fact that the higher minimum wage goes, the higher the resulting loss of jobs.
- Lean on Business to force them to spend their capital in a bad economic situation which can waste reserved capital
Want to read details of all this?
Check out Huffington Post’s article about all this HERE.
- We Came. We Saw. We Kicked Ass. Congrats Tea Party!
- Huffington Post F-Bombs VotingFemale with hit piece for stating the truth…
- Chris Coons’ Sex Goons and Gawker.com; Leftists condemning it? Insincere BS
- Dem Party standing between votes and the ballot box
- Gov Christie reacts and NJ.com whines re: NJ Teacher Union malfeasance
- Majority of Voting Females turn away from failed DEM party, new poll says