I tweeted a statement of absolute reality yesterday, October 31, 2010…
The Twitterers’ reactions were numerous and strong, both pro and con.
Then there was this reaction from @Shoq (pronounced shock):
But Mr. Shoq wasn’t satisfied with a mere tweet response and, having publishing authority at Huffington Post, published his tweet (with out my tweet) in the HuffPo Politics section there as a Featured Article:
Here is the link: HuffPo F-Bomb hit piece on VotingFemale.
My reaction? On Monday 1st November 2010, @VotingFemale tweeted:
Thank you for telling me Patty. These socialists do not like reality. And in this election atmosphere, reality does not like them and their brand. It was time to wake ’em up. @littlebytesnews just favorited your tweet: Socialists seek context framing. I FRAME the context of the fight. WeThePeople will STOMP the DEM Congress.
Previous articles from VotingFemale…
- Chris Coons’ Sex Goons and Gawker.com; Leftists condemning it? Insincere BS
- Dem Party standing between votes and the ballot box
- Gov Christie reacts and NJ.com whines re: NJ Teacher Union malfeasance
- Sen. Barbara Boxer, the bad good news… Breaking Update!
- Sarah Palin may not respond to Paul Mirengoff’s article but this Mama Grizzly will…
- Man Fired for Wearing ‘CVN-77 USS Bush’ Sweatshirt at Obama Rally in L.A.
- bigoted NPR fires bigoted Juan over bigoted statement about religious bigots who wants world domination by bigoted religion
- Political Ferocity of Conservative Women – We Are All In
- VF’s Sunday Open Thread…
- Sarah Palin and why ‘We’ are pulling ‘their’ political power plug
- Sarah Palin: Dem Leaders act like Pixie Dust spreading Residents Of Some Unicorn Ranch
- Laura Ingraham interviews Sharron Angle, day after her debate smack-down of Harry Reid (full audio)
- What Marxist Radical would deny his stripes: one running for the senate
- A White House of their own libelous two-faced smear… hello Alinsky
- Obama pimping black bloggers on Oct-11-10 to do the bidding of WH directed propaganda
- If Barney Frank and Barbara Boxer ran the country…
- DEM Party: OMG! Cancel campaign ad slots! their panic? nearing total
- Majority of Voting Females turn away from failed DEM party, new poll says