If I had the personal power to terminate the existence of ‘Tenure,” it would happen in the flash of a eye blink.
Marxist-Socialists exploit weaknesses of their enemies, the majority of voters in this country, in every way possible. A primary weakness being exploited is tenure of teachers across America who have no cause for worry that they will be fired for teacher malpractice.
Using our publicly owned classrooms as captive pens in which to indoctrinate our own children according to their Socialist-Marxist ideology, is criminal.
That malpracticing teachers have immunity from being held adequately accountable and terminated must be brought to an end.
NJ Gov. Christie responds to video of
NJ “Teacher Union Gone Wild”
“If you need an example of what I’ve been talking about for the last nine months — about how the teacher’s union leadership is out of touch with the people and out of control — go watch this video,” Christie said at a town hall meeting in South Brunswick.
How does the Left defend itself from these damning video revelations and common-sense reactions to it?
Lacking the moral and ethical high ground on the topic itself, they evade and whine that “methods” used to expose leftist malfeasance is… misfeasance.
Oh gee… where were these Socialist whiners when ObamaCare was being bribed and arm-twisted and cloture-ed into existence by a Congressional Socialist majority who’s tactics were clearly misfeasance? These leftists stood silent collective nonfeasance.
The tapes, which purport[imply] to show union members cursing, discussing voter fraud and laughing about how hard it is to fire tenured teachers, were dismissed by the NJEA as a “complete fabrication.” Much of the footage for “Teachers Unions Gone Wild” was shot at a bar at the East Brunswick Hilton, during a union leadership conference in August.
NJEA spokesman Steve Wollmer said the union and its attorneys are discussing their options regarding possible legal action, calling the videos “a calculated attack on this organization and its members.”
Anyone viewing this video can clearly see the behavior of unabashed NJ teacher union members and leaders. There is nothing implied, and what is inferred is what it is.
“Teacher Union Gone Wild” 1 of 2
“Teacher Union Gone Wild” 2 of 2
Previous articles from VotingFemale…
- Sen. Barbara Boxer, the bad good news… Breaking Update!
- Sarah Palin may not respond to Paul Mirengoff’s article but this Mama Grizzly will…
- Man Fired for Wearing ‘CVN-77 USS Bush’ Sweatshirt at Obama Rally in L.A.
- bigoted NPR fires bigoted Juan over bigoted statement about religious bigots who wants world domination by bigoted religion
- Political Ferocity of Conservative Women – We Are All In
- VF’s Sunday Open Thread…
- Sarah Palin and why ‘We’ are pulling ‘their’ political power plug
- Sarah Palin: Dem Leaders act like Pixie Dust spreading Residents Of Some Unicorn Ranch
- Laura Ingraham interviews Sharron Angle, day after her debate smack-down of Harry Reid (full audio)
- What Marxist Radical would deny his stripes: one running for the senate
- A White House of their own libelous two-faced smear… hello Alinsky
- Obama pimping black bloggers on Oct-11-10 to do the bidding of WH directed propaganda
- If Barney Frank and Barbara Boxer ran the country…
- DEM Party: OMG! Cancel campaign ad slots! their panic? nearing total
- Majority of Voting Females turn away from failed DEM party, new poll says