Why Win an Election if you can Steal It?
In Democrat Party dominated Chicago, the Dem party pushed for voting by mail for all voters and inserted itself in the process of casting of actual ballots by mailing out ballots to voters with a return address tacking directly back to the Dem Party instead of the legal voting authorities.
The implications of potential and likely politically-motivated voter fraud crime is obvious to anyone with an IQ above 10.
This change in voter law allows the Democrat Party to:
- Discard ballots
- Alter or substitute ballots
- Delay forwarding of ballots to the proper and correct voting authorities
- Violate secret ballot laws
- Disenfranchise voters by failing to act in a timely manner in forwarding ballots
Conservative Lawmakers are on notice: close these political motivated voter law loop holes so that no political party stands in between a voter’s ballot and the voting authorities tasked with receiving ballots.
October 26, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) — This year marks the first Illinois election that any registered voter can cast their ballot by mail, no excuses necessary. Even as the deadline for postmarking those ballots nears, problems are brewing.
An Illinois county election official says that thousands, and potentially hundreds of thousands, of voters who are expecting a ballot sent to them by mail may be disenfranchised.Chicagoan Rosia Carter is one of 404,000 registered Illinois voters who recently received vote-by-mail requests that were sent by the Illinois Democratic Coordinated Campaign.
“By the time I filled it out and sent it in, my vote would not get counted,” Carter said.
She and others called the I-Team when they noticed the return address is not their local election official but instead a PO box for the organization. IDCC officials claim they are entering ballot request information into their own database before sending the mailings on to election authorities who then mail voters the ballot.
For a fresh perspective on Obama read this:
Previous articles from VotingFemale…
- Gov Christie reacts and NJ.com whines re: NJ Teacher Union malfeasance
- Sen. Barbara Boxer, the bad good news… Breaking Update!
- Sarah Palin may not respond to Paul Mirengoff’s article but this Mama Grizzly will…
- Man Fired for Wearing ‘CVN-77 USS Bush’ Sweatshirt at Obama Rally in L.A.
- bigoted NPR fires bigoted Juan over bigoted statement about religious bigots who wants world domination by bigoted religion
- Political Ferocity of Conservative Women – We Are All In
- VF’s Sunday Open Thread…
- Sarah Palin and why ‘We’ are pulling ‘their’ political power plug
- Sarah Palin: Dem Leaders act like Pixie Dust spreading Residents Of Some Unicorn Ranch
- Laura Ingraham interviews Sharron Angle, day after her debate smack-down of Harry Reid (full audio)
- What Marxist Radical would deny his stripes: one running for the senate
- A White House of their own libelous two-faced smear… hello Alinsky
- Obama pimping black bloggers on Oct-11-10 to do the bidding of WH directed propaganda
- If Barney Frank and Barbara Boxer ran the country…
- DEM Party: OMG! Cancel campaign ad slots! their panic? nearing total
- Majority of Voting Females turn away from failed DEM party, new poll says