Did the White House make a phone call
to NPR demanding action?
Hey Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar? Still proud of yourselves for throwing a hissy fit during Bill O’Rielly’s visit to The View?
Still proud of not commenting on “The Wisdom” of building the Islamic Victory Mosque at Ground Zero, Barack?
The socialist presidential fallout continues…
Taxpayer-funded National Public Radio, renowned for it’s infamous extremist socialist-bigoted agenda and donations from infamous socialist-extremist George Soros, combines church and state to promote Islam, an extremist middle-east based geo-political religious front? What’s not to love? Hey future GOP Majority Congress? How about de-funding NPR?
New York Times broke this story late Wednesday night (yesterday).
NPR head-wanks-in-charge fired Juan Williams for (A) being a FOX News contributor who is identified there as an NPR news political analyst and (B) for making an honest statement concerning his feelings of uneasiness when he is on board commercial flights seeing people garbed in Muslim clothing on his plane.
Gads, who doesn’t feel uneasy? answer: other muslims.
Here is the video of Juan Williams’ statement which lead to NPR PC Nazis’ firing him:
Previous articles from VotingFemale…
- Political Ferocity of Conservative Women – We Are All In
- VF’s Sunday Open Thread…
- Sarah Palin and why ‘We’ are pulling ‘their’ political power plug
- Sarah Palin: Dem Leaders act like Pixie Dust spreading Residents Of Some Unicorn Ranch
- Laura Ingraham interviews Sharron Angle, day after her debate smack-down of Harry Reid (full audio)
- What Marxist Radical would deny his stripes: one running for the senate
- A White House of their own libelous two-faced smear… hello Alinsky
- Obama pimping black bloggers on Oct-11-10 to do the bidding of WH directed propaganda
- If Barney Frank and Barbara Boxer ran the country…
- DEM Party: OMG! Cancel campaign ad slots! their panic? nearing total
- Majority of Voting Females turn away from failed DEM party, new poll says
- amnesia-prone Clinton giving himself credit for GOP inheritance