When the inmates run the asylum, and the craziest one notes: I am far different from them.
All I can say is “Thank you.”
Yes. we are extremely far from the Socialist/Marxist bent of Obama.
We believe in the power of individual over the power of the state.
It is not us who are extreme, when related to this country and in what believes, it is him.
It is the basis on which this country was founded.
People, and their efforts, need to be seen as more than as suppliers of wealth to feed the voracious appetite of the leadership and it’s plans.
Ten examples of mainstream American Extremism
- We are extreme because we believe that a person’s wages for his work belong to him, not the government.
- We are extreme because we believe in individual choice not government mandate.
- We are extreme because we believe power flows from the people to it’s leadership, not from it’s leadership to the people.
- We are extreme because we believe in “we the people” not some mindless government agency.
- We are extreme because we believe the color and shape of our skin should not reflect our opportunity or ability and certainly not our vote.
- We are extreme because we reject the idea that the Government has the right to invade our life, liberty, or pursuit of happiness
- We are extreme because we believe government seldom has the right answer.
- We are extreme because we believe in Free enterprise over government control
- We are extreme because we believe that the government should not give incentives to individuals who can, but refuse, to work.
- We are extreme because we believe in a government that works for the people not for a larger government.
Citation for this article is given to Orca, a commenter on my blog, who says “My words, but taken from the words our country was founded on. I have an eleventh but it more in the way of a quote:
- “Real political power flows from the keyboard of the bloggers,
not from a controlled media.”
A statement of conservative bloggers’ creed:
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the socialists of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the government halls.
Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of conservatism, and having shod your feet with the preparation of peace.
Above all, taking the shield of faith in the candidate you have selected with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked ones.
And, take the helmet of the keyboard and the sword of the blog which is on the internet.
– NKJV Ephesians 6:12 with a twist
Recent VF blogposts…
- Obama’s Desperation Meme: They’re ALL EXTREEEMISTS!
- Sarah Palin: Taxidermy man is gonna have a heart attack…
- Nasty Bitter RINOs; encouraged by the GOP (Rove, et al) Establishment? without doubt…
- Sarah Palin Challenges the GOP Establishment: Embrace Voters, Don’t Resist Them (you listening, Rove, et al?)
- breaking: Lisa Murkowski to announce she will go the write-in route
- Why the lamestream media trolls would rather O’D on Christine…
- Is Rep Debbie Halvorson’s NAZI squad taxpayer-funded or Soros-funded? inquiring minds want to know
- Rush Limbaugh and Sarah Palin smack-down of O’Donnell-attacking Karl Rove (videos)
- Karl Rove, you sniveling pudgy twerp, you have met your match
- breaking: Palin-backed Kelly Ayotte beats Ovide Lamontagne in N.H. GOP primary