I see I am not the only one noticing the nasty bitter back-stabbing RINO behavioral trending eh Gateway Pundit? Professor Jacobson at Legal Insurrection? American Thinker? the list is virtually endless…
I have taken time since mid-term Super Tuesday to characterize what we have all been witnessing on the Right in the way of RINO-losing behavior:
- Arlin Specter – GOP Establishment Backed; incumbent Senator; losing in the GOP Primary polls, dropped out of the running, refused to endorse his GOP opponent, switched party to Democrat to run against his GOP opponent, lost DEM primary race
- Dede Scozzafava – GOP Establishment Backed; Losing in the polls, dropped out of House District race, refused to endorse her GOP opponent who was running as Independent, instead endorsed the Democrat candidate
- Charlie Crist – GOP Establishment Backed; incumbent governor running for Senate; losing in the polls, dropped out of GOP Senate Primary, refused to endorse his GOP opponent, switched to Independent to run against him, refused to return GOP campaign funds gathered as a GOP primary candidate; now significantly trails GOP opponent in the polls
- Lisa Murkowski – GOP Establishment Backed; incumbent Senator; lost the GOP Senate primary, refuses to endorse her GOP opponent, tried to switch to Independent and was refused by the Independent Party, runs anyway as a write-in
- Mike Castle – GOP Establishment Backed; was incumbent Representative and dropped seat to run for Senate; lost the GOP Senate primary race, refuses to endorse his GOP opponent, may or may not run as an Independent or write-in, now actively attacking his former GOP opponent
In every case, the GOP Establishment (Karl Rove, et al) backed each of these outright Socialist Republicans to the hilt against their conservative opponents and called these RINOs “moderates” while voters overwhelmingly rejected them as the true conservative back stabbing socialists they actually are.
In a pig’s eye any of them are moderates… IN A PIG’S FREAKING EYE! Their voting records are those of Obama Hugging Socialists.
The GOP Establishment, accustomed to doing what they have always done, putting party politics ahead of conservative voters if there is a conflict, have had their hats handed to them by conservative voters and the candidates they back. The Tea Party is very powerful and it just flexed it’s muscles; the RINO-Purge is the result. Now it’s time to purge DEM Socialists in the general mid-term elections.
The GOP Brass is on notice: Cease attacks on RINO-defeating Tea Party primary voters’ elected candidates or continue to face hotter and hotter political consequences. For some of you, it’s already too late. We voters do not have time for your nonsense and tantrums and we don’t have to take it as you have seen since the primaries started. You are on notice.
I, for one, am diverting my donations away from the GOP establishment and towards grassroots funds to get the candidates of my choice elected.
Screw the Establishment! They either fall in line and do it right quick or get thrown under the bus. We are reclaiming the America we Love.
Quit Hugging Socialist Republicans; Let them officially switch over to the DEM party with which they are not so secretly in league. Voters demand a clear choice: Liberal or Conservative, not Liberals or RINOs.
Recent VF blogposts…
- Christine O’Donnell 9-17-10 Speech: A Message of Citizen Empowerment, Not Capitulation to Left-Right Political Establishment
- Sarah Palin Challenges the GOP Establishment: Embrace Voters, Don’t Resist Them (you listening, Rove, et al?)
- breaking: Lisa Murkowski to announce she will go the write-in route
- Why the lamestream media trolls would rather O’D on Christine…
- Is Rep Debbie Halvorson’s NAZI squad taxpayer-funded or Soros-funded? inquiring minds want to know
- Rush Limbaugh and Sarah Palin smack-down of O’Donnell-attacking Karl Rove (videos)
- Karl Rove, you sniveling pudgy twerp, you have met your match
- breaking: Palin-backed Kelly Ayotte beats Ovide Lamontagne in N.H. GOP primary
- Cornyn and NRSC wave white flag after suffering severe conservative blogger thrashings