Christine O’Donnell Won
Get OVER it, ROVE!
First it was Newt Gingrich and the GOP that backed a known union crony and solid Socialist Dede Scozzafava and kicked a true conservative Doug Hoffman to the curb in a special NY House race. They did not learn a damn thing.
This Mid-term is every bit as much about throwing out the GOP Socialists as it is throwing out the DEM Socialists
If the Senate does not get a GOP majority the blame will be placed at the feet of the GOP RINO-huggers
Voters have HAD IT
with the GOP backing
of their Pet GOP Socialists
I am predicting here and now that Karl Rove and the GOP, including the National Republican Senate Committee (NRSC), are in for the surprise of their ever lovin’ lives.
Voters chose Tea Party and Sarah Palin backed Christine O’Donnell over the GOP-Backed Socialist Mike Castle in Delaware’s GOP primary for the Senate.
That victory came in spite of Karl Rove, in spite of the NRSC, and in spite of the Socialist RINO Hugging lamestream media and RINO-hugging blogger bobble-heads who all declared Christine “unelectable” and trashed Christine daily declaring her “unstable and a slut.”
Christine O’Donnell just proved to the planet that she is electable.
Now Karl Rove and the NRSC are doubling down with their trashing of her following Christine’s “unelectable” victory over GOP-Socialist Mike Castle who voted for Cap and Trade among other Socialist agenda bills.
I am withholding all donations to the GOP going forward and donating exclusively to the Tea Party Express, Tea Party backed candidates, and SarahPAC.
Obviously the NRSC and Karl Rove think so poorly of conservative voters by slapping Christine O’Donnell around like that that they don’t need any contributions.
SO BE IT, KARL ROVE
The 2010 mid-term elections
are about firing Socialists in Congress
both inside the GOP and the DEM parties
What others are saying about this…
- Riehl World View: Fox Should Suspend Rove And Investigate, Cornyn Must Resign
- Michelle Malkin: Rove bashes O’Donnell; O’Donnell supporter at victory party strikes back; NRSC cuts and runs; Update: Soros Republican Castle won’t back O’Donnell – DC SMELL REPORT
- Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion: Will The GOP Build More Castles In The Sand? and Unite for November and Sharron Angle Who Cannot Win Slightly Ahead Of Harry Reid and Self-Fulfilling Prophecy
- Frugal Café: Palin Picks Another Winner: Christine O’Donnell Wins GOP Delaware Senate Primary, Knocks Aside RINO Incumbent Mike Castle (video) – Update: NRSC Jerks Won’t Support O’Donnell
- HOTAiR: “Expect more Washington Republicans to start sounding like Tea Party-bashing libs as their entrenched incumbent friends go down”
- Texas4Palin: Christine O’Donnell Money Bomb
- Fire Andrea Mitchell!: Karl Rove trashes Christine O’Donnell after she wins the Delaware GOP primary
- Caffeinated Thoughts: Christine O’Donnell Upsets Mike Castle in Delaware GOP Primary; NRSC Nixes Funding General Election
- Nice Deb: Simmah!
- Macsmind: Karl Rove Blasts O’Donnell