Sarah discusses Republican Senators Scott Brown and Lisa Murkowski starting at the 2:40 mark of her interview on the FOX Business Channel:
Vodpod videos no longer available.
Sarah makes clear her views on the Dynasty Mentality of the Murkowski Clan, specifically Senator Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) who presently trails Joe Miller in the primary election vote count for the Senate seat she presently occupies.
Too many GOP politicians lack the, shall we say, “America First-intestinal fortitude” to call out self-serving senators sitting on the right side of the aisle, thus it is refreshing and necessary that Sarah steps up and calls a spade a spade, regardless of political parties.
Also, Sarah’s message to Scott Brown is clear… when you vote with Harry Reid and the Obama Agenda you will get called out because “you dance with the one that brought you” and “following the [Obama/Reid/Pelosi] herd” is not what real Republicans were elected to do.
I agree with Sarah. I voted for Scott Brown and I did not do that so he would go along with the Progressives in the Senate.
Scott Brown? you will find it hard to win against a real conservative in the next primary for the seat you occupy, sir. I suggest either you resist buying property in Washington DC or else get your mind right and remember who elected you, and no you did not carry Cambridge, and Amherst, Massachusetts and no GOP candidate ever will.
Either serve those who voted for you or change parties. No amount of leftist appeasement on your part is going to persuade Massachusetts’ progressives to vote for you and instead it will make you a likely one term senator. Pick a side and stick to it, Senator Brown.
To Sen Murkowski, it is time for you to step aside and stop pretending you somehow deserve Daddy Frank’s appointed Senate seat you are warming.
What does Scott Brown’s spokeswoman say in reply to Sarah Palin’s narrative on Scott Brown?
From The Boston Herald:
Brown has sided with Democrats on a handful of initiatives including a sweeping financial overhaul. He skipped an April tea party rally Palin headlined in Boston.
A Brown spokeswoman said his votes are based on what’s best for Massachusetts and that his priorities include job creation, controlling spending and reducing the deficit.
To view the complete article, click here.
Senator Brown? Since when have the Progressives/Socialists and their Mama Wookies created real private sector jobs, controlled their socialist habit of massive spending or gave a flying leap about reducing the deficit?
We Texans have a saying which aptly applies to your transparent excuses, Senator Brown…
that dawg don’t hunt
__________________________________________________ Additional Blogposts from VotingFemale:
- breaking: Charlie Crist seen with Obama’s Secret Service on Martha’s Vineyard
- Obama, ala EPA head Lisa Jackson, takes action to make ammo illegal
- Sarah Palin kicks sand in Alexandra’s leftist face
- ABC network actually thinks they have the power of Sharia Jedi Mind Control? hahaha Silly Socialists!
- If you want Sharia Law, vote Democrat
- HuffPo’s Michael Hughes plays Radical Islamic Recruiting roll calling American Public abhorrent reactionaries and hideous bigots for GZM opposition
- it wasn’t faith-based terrorism, it was a “mental problem,” so intimates DoD report on Maj. Nidal Hasan
- Earth to NBC’s Chuck Todd: Obama’s “enemies” forced him to bow to a Muslim King and publicly bash Jesus and the Holy Bible?
- Sheryl Crow draws anemic applause with her whine-laced Sarah Palin bashing ballad
- BREAKING: WH Media Affairs Office, moments ago: refutes Obama’s Muslim Faith
- Only 34% think Obama is Christian, the rest either don’t know or think he is Muslim
- Sarah Palin does not speak for Obama Mama Wookies
__________________________________________________ Additional reading…
Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion: And These People Want To Run Your Health Care and Now They’re Really Pissed
Dick Morris: PARTY TREND HAS YET TO KICK IN and ADVICE TO GOP CANDIDATES: AVOID ADJECTIVES, NOUNS ARE GOOD ENOUGH and GROUND ZERO MOSQUE: THE REAL ISSUE and WILL HOUSE DEMS RISK A ROUT?
Big Government: Manufacturing Jobs for the GOP
American Power: Suhail Khan, Islamist and Terror-Enabler, Attacks Mosque Opponents as Insane Muslim Haters
Frugal Café: Black Conservative Supports Glenn Beck Rally: Says Beck’s Values & Principles More Consistent with MLK’s Values Than “Black Civil Rights Leaders Who Have Sold Their Souls”
Nice Deb: AFL-CIO Chief Trumka: Sarah Palin Terrorizing Union Thugs Or Something
American Thinker: How to Regulate America Out of Business
Sister Toldjah: Abusing the Constitution: health care and the case of the Commerce Clause
Texas4Palin: Rush: They’ll always tell us who they fear. and NY Sun: Woman of the Year
LisaInTX: Truthers Still Remember and look for Answers to the attack of 9/11
Dodo can spell: On the deadly serious disease known as Political Correctness
Voting American: Barack Hussein Obama, the American Disaster!