Slate’s Alexandra Gutierrez’s attack article on Sarah Palin, predicting a looming large margin defeat of an Alaska GOP Senate candidate backed by Palin and the Tea Party Express, now looks more like a pathetic error-strewn leftist rant of a basement dwelling blogger with week old pizza stains on her nightie and a two-inch growth of hair on her legs.
Because Palin-backed Joe Miller‘s primary election opponent, Lisa Murkowski, is the sitting incumbent of that Senate seat, a confirmed loss to Miller means Lisa Murkowski is out of her Senate seat, regardless of the mid-term election outcome.
Joe Miller (damn, he is handsome!) is 1% ahead of Sarah Palin’s political GOP Alaskan arch-enemy, incumbent Senator Lisa Murkowski (R-AK).
See, it’s like this… Lisa’s Daddy, former Gov. Frank Murkowski(R-AK), appointed his little girl to the open Senate seat he vacated to take the Governor’s seat in a clear act of arrogant nepotism. I say former Governor because Wallisa Mayor Sarah Palin beat out Lisa’s Daddy in his reelection bid for Governor.
Joe Miller was 25% behind Frank’s little girl, Lisa, before Sarah stepped in and endorsed his candidacy. This is a come-from-behind effort of a political unknown to take a 1% lead over Senator Lisa Murkowski (R-AK).
Slate’s Alexandra Gutierrez opined on Monday, “On Tuesday, in her home state, Sarah Palin’s favorite will probably get trounced. Joe Miller is widely expected to lose by a large margin to incumbent Sen. Lisa Murkowski in the Republican primary—an embarrassing defeat for the former governor, who has endorsed Miller, but also to Miller’s other major backer, the Tea Party Express.”
Alex continues to boast, “Unfortunately for him[Joe Miller], not even Chuck Norris in his most bad-ass role—which is, of course, Chuck Norris in real life—could rescue the Miller campaign. Always a long shot, Miller lags behind Murkowski, the heir to one of Alaska’s political dynasties, by double digits.”
Well… Alexandra? How does that egg on your face taste, dear?
From ABC News…
Murkowski would have to win 60 percent of the absentee vote to take the lead.
We shall see what we shall see in 14 days when the absentee ballots are counted but at this point, that Joe Miller is leading by 1% as a previously unknown come-from-behind candidate against the incumbent Senator daughter of a so-called Alaskan Governor Dynasty is already a victory.
By the way, after Gov. Frank Murkowski was beaten out of his office by Sarah Palin, Daddy Frank’s appointment of his daughter to the Senate was the last of the Senate appointment privilege in Alaska. Sarah saw to that. 😉
__________________________________________________ Additional Blogposts from VotingFemale:
- ABC network actually thinks they have the power of Sharia Jedi Mind Control? hahaha Silly Socialists! 😉
- If you want Sharia Law, vote Democrat
- HuffPo’s Michael Hughes plays Radical Islamic Recruiting roll calling American Public abhorrent reactionaries and hideous bigots for GZM opposition
- it wasn’t faith-based terrorism, it was a “mental problem,” so intimates DoD report on Maj. Nidal Hasan
- Earth to NBC’s Chuck Todd: Obama’s “enemies” forced him to bow to a Muslim King and publicly bash Jesus and the Holy Bible?
- Sheryl Crow draws anemic applause with her whine-laced Sarah Palin bashing ballad
- BREAKING: WH Media Affairs Office, moments ago: refutes Obama’s Muslim Faith
- Only 34% think Obama is Christian, the rest either don’t know or think he is Muslim
- Sarah Palin does not speak for Obama Mama Wookies
- Harry Reid explains why you should vote for Sharron Angle as Sarah Palin, no doubt, laughs (video)
- TIME/CNN’s Mark Halperin resorts to “concern trolling” re: Obama’s Ground Zero Mosque Endorsement
__________________________________________________ Additional reading…
Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion: Insert “Jumps The Shark” Wording Here and Another Failed Eliminationist Narrative
Dick Morris: PARTY TREND HAS YET TO KICK IN and ADVICE TO GOP CANDIDATES: AVOID ADJECTIVES, NOUNS ARE GOOD ENOUGH and GROUND ZERO MOSQUE: THE REAL ISSUE and WILL HOUSE DEMS RISK A ROUT?
Big Government: John Boehner’s Wiliness
American Power: The Left’s Culture of Hate and G-Pal, Pay-Pal — No Pals?
Frugal Café: Fed Government’s “Mindless Drones”: Gov. Christie Lets ‘Em Have It for “Government Craziness” in Filling Out 1,299-Page “Race to the Top” Application (video)
Nice Deb: 2nd Annual 9/12 Taxpayer March On Washington
American Thinker: Democrats Drove President Obama’s Car into the Ditch
Sister Toldjah: Tea Party group receives death threats
Texas4Palin: Grown-ups? What grown-ups? and Erickson: Red Alert in Alaska
LisaInTX: Truthers Still Remember and look for Answers to the attack of 9/11
Voting American: Barack Hussein Obama, the American Disaster!