This is awesome!!!
No doubt, the state of Missouri
just got added to Comrade Obama’s ever growing ‘enemies’ list.
How long will it take AG Holder to file a lawsuit against Missouri? lol
Prop C passes overwhelmingly
BY TONY MESSENGER • email@example.com > 573-635-6178 | Posted: Wednesday, August 4, 2010 12:25 am
Missouri voters on Tuesday overwhelmingly rejected a federal mandate to purchase health insurance, rebuking President Barack Obama’s administration and giving Republicans their first political victory in a national campaign to overturn the controversial health care law passed by Congress in March.”The citizens of the Show-Me State don’t want Washington involved in their health care decisions,” said Sen. Jane Cunningham, R-Chesterfield, one of the sponsors of the legislation that put Proposition C on the August ballot. She credited a grass-roots campaign involving Tea Party and patriot groups with building support for the anti-Washington proposition.
With most of the vote counted, Proposition C was winning by a ratio of nearly 3 to 1.
The measure, which seeks to exempt Missouri from the insurance mandate in the new health care law, includes a provision that would change how insurance companies that go out of business in Missouri liquidate their assets.
Additional Blogposts from VotingFemale:
- Arlen Specter and ObamaCare lawsuits; DEM strategy at work?
- Gibbs? Obama? get used to this face …UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL
- Marxism through Racism: Tea Party is not tainted; Communist Black Activists are tainted
- A dialog echoed across this country…
- Obama’s non-legislative amnesty scheme to bypass Congress? GOP rises to the situation
- When you get a Socialist this PO’ed, you’re doing something right 😉
- Even MSNBC’s Chris Matthews calls out how-weird Dean for being an unrepentant lyin’ dork
- Obama about as popular as ants at a picnic. So says these polls
- Sarah Palin’s new book cover just revealed
- breaking: no plea deal for Rangel; guess who is using race to protect Rangel’s job
- MSNBC interviews Gov Christie; that was their 1st socialist mistake
- When Leftist Daily Kos writer sees Global Warming hoax losing ground…
American Power: Liberal Piety and the Memory of 9/11
Moonbattery: Dr. Seuss Sounds Off on Obamunism
LisaInTX: Color of Corruption v Culture of Corruption and Our Food Supply: Deadly “Soft Kill” Secrets Revealed and Professors and Pharisees in Modern Culture and Raindrops falling on your head? Be Careful, they could belong to the Federal Government soon. and Obama Deception Censored: Infowarriors fight back!
OhioBelle: White In America
Charging Elephant:Lame-Duck Tax Hike Planned
WarrantOneGirl: Ramp Ceremony