This is the thanks FOX News gets for being supportive of gay commentators and showing tolerance for employees’ political persuasions.
Shepard Smith, a known Leftist with an serious anger management problem, attacked Michael Steel during a live interview yesterday, March 22, 2010.
Isn’t it interesting that Leftists like Shepard Smith whines about ‘rhetoric’ from the right and ignores ‘rhetoric’ from the left? It’s that worn out Progressive Hypocrisy we see every day. Watch Shepard Smith drop some F-Bomb ‘rhetoric,’ live and on air in the video below. 😉
The video above does not show what happened after returning from the break but during the break Smith got his ears pinned back by either FOX management or Michael Steel or both. After the break, Smith said he would be civil during the rest of the interview.
I am finished with watching Shep Smith and will boycott his two daily programs henceforth.
As far as I am concerned, Shepard Smith can pack up his office at FOX News and relocate to CNN where he can buddy buddy with the likes of Anderson Cooper and Rick Sanchez and crap on conservatives to his heart’s content.
Another example of Shep Smith’s politics and bad behavior from 11 months ago:
- Legislate by death threats; Democrat Party of Broken Kneecaps
- Obama Approval falls to 43% on eve of landmark House vote on ObamaCare, so says Rasmussen Reports
- HC Undecided Rep Henry Cuellar (D-TX): I did not take Obama’s phone call; this is my decision to make, not his
- To Moderate House DEMS: Grow some balls and stand with Majority Opposition to ObamaCare or else… your future hangs in the balance
- BREAKING: Pelosi to force Sunday Vote on ObamaCare with only 214 yea votes
- CBO’s Obamacare Score? Off by over $1 trillion; double spending is the lie that won’t go away
- Obama to Israel: quit interrupting me! I’m too busy with ObamaCare!; RCP Obama poll goes neg
- Pelosi does NOT have the votes to pass ObamaCare, no matter what ANY Progressive says
- Dominatrix Pelosi’s All DEM Female House Posse; looks like Stupak is winning
- Massachusetts must be a RAAACIST State; Gov Patrick approval rating? 22%
- The Historic Error of Electing Obama; the good, the bad, and the ugly
- Scott Brown lets Obama & Co have it with both barrels
Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion: The Morning After The Morning After and Which Came First, The Single Payer or The Censorship?
Michelle Malkin: Slaying the cult of the Obama Zombies and Obama to sign the Demcare House of Cards and Video: Baghdad Jim McDermott rails against conservative “indecency” and Attorneys general launch lawsuit backlash against Demcare
HOTAiR: Video: ACORN closing its doors and Why is Holder appearance to Congress delayed? andObamateurism of the Day and Quotes of the day and Federal judge orders release of Gitmo jihadi who recruited four 9/11 hijackers and CNN: History-making super-president now at 46/51 in approval
Gateway Pundit: Indiana Dem Senatorial Candidate Down 18 Points After Voting For Obamacare and Report: Obama Won’t Allow Any Photos of Him With PM Netanyahu and A New Low… Liberal Media Now Running Terri Shiavo “Pull the Plug” Musical Comedy for Children (Video) and Netanyahu Defies Obama Regime- Reiterates Israel’s Right to Jerusalem (Video) and Rep. Eric Cantor at AIPAC: “Now Is Not the Time to Be Picking Fights With Israel” (Video)
Frugal Café: Starbucks Frugalicious Offer: Free Pastry with a Hand-crafted Beverage Purchase, Tomorrow Only and Pro-Life Judas: Bart Stupak’s Betrayal for a Few Pieces of Silver to Vote “Yes” on Abortion and ObamaCare… What Price Trust & Honor, Bart? (video) and Saga of China vs. Google Continues… Google Says It Will Redirect China Users to Hong Kong Site
SamHenry: Pelosi Taught Obama Who Was Boss From January 2009. and Paul Revere Update: The Taxes are Coming; The Taxes are Coming and You have to Laugh at Obama’s Delimma: So Many Wishes – So Little Time and Obama Handles M.E. Peace Process Like Health Care
Charging Elephant: Kill the Bill, Invoke the 10th and Why Did Nancy Demonize The Health Insurance Industry? and Re-importation of pharmaceuticals and the use of online pharmacies are not good for America and Had Enough? and Big Government Summed Up In A Single Word and Nevada will revoke Healthcare Bill as Un-Constitutional and If You Knew Nancy Like I Knew Nancy