During a live Interview on FOX News about 10:30 am eastern, Rep Henry Cuellar (D-TX), a known undecided DEM on the coming House ObamaCare Vote, confirmed to Neil Cavuto that indeed, he, Rep Cuellar, received at least one call from Obama in the last few days which he did not take, stating this is my decision to make and I don’t want to talk to the White House.
Rep Cuellar stated he is still doing analysis in order to complete his findings upon which to make a decision. Another holdout for a sweetheart deal? He is a DEM, so you know where his true loyalty lies.
The yes/no “Numbers” posted by Fox and other Media outlets this morning divide up the sum total of the 431 House Representatives into two camps: YES and NO.
There are STILL undecided House Votes such as Rep Cuellar. So much for the accuracy in the accounting of YES vs NO Votes.
A so-called leaning vote is not a committed vote!!!
I would appreciate the media not report leaners as committed to yes or no. Listening, FOX News?
And folks? This is never going to be over… regardless of the unknown and unpredictable outcome of the voting tomorrow.
The DEMS have thumbed their noses at the majority of American Voters and pretend it doesn’t matter… what we think doesn’t matter.
I got news for them… they will be tossed back where they came from and every human effort will be brought against them to undue what they are trying to do and undue them as politicians.
We have the power of collective voting with our unified judgement of their wrong doing.
Enjoy your ride while it lasts Socialists… the door draws closed with every tick of the clock.
tick… tick… tick…
And we know you all by name and your voting records and sweetheart deals to buy your votes.
- To Moderate House DEMS: Grow some balls and stand with Majority Opposition to ObamaCare or else… your future hangs in the balanceI
- BREAKING: Pelosi to force Sunday Vote on ObamaCare with only 214 yea votes
- CBO’s Obamacare Score? Off by over $1 trillion; double spending is the lie that won’t go away
- Obama to Israel: quit interrupting me! I’m too busy with ObamaCare!; RCP Obama poll goes neg
- Pelosi does NOT have the votes to pass ObamaCare, no matter what ANY Progressive says
- Dominatrix Pelosi’s All DEM Female House Posse; looks like Stupak is winning
- Massachusetts must be a RAAACIST State; Gov Patrick approval rating? 22%
- The Historic Error of Electing Obama; the good, the bad, and the ugly
- Scott Brown lets Obama & Co have it with both barrels
- Communist Dictator Lover, Sean Penn: Go Die of Rectum Cancer
- Stupak: They are ignoring me now; Obama turns to SEIU for threatening House no voters. With what? death?
- Pro-Lifers hand Pro-Abortionists their walking papers; Florida ‘Planned Parenthood’ Program admits defeat
Dick Morris: BULLETIN: DEMS DON’T HAVE THE VOTES and DONATE FUNDS TO FIGHT OBAMA’S HEALTH CARE PROGRAM and CALL THESE SWING CONGRESSMEN ON HEALTH CARE and OBAMA’S PLAN TO CRIPPLE EDUCATION REFORMS and THE PERILS OF PELOSI
Frugal Café: Tyranny USA: Just When You Thought ObamaCare Couldn’t Get Worse… IRS Slotted to Become Obama’s Health Gestapo and Abortion Is Not Healthcare: New Anti-ObamaCare Ad to Pro-Life Democrat Leaders, from Susan B. Anthony List… “The Baby” (video) and Thumbs Up: Check Out Barack Hates This.com and ObamaCare: There’s an App for That, and 90 Seconds to Government-Run Health Care (video) and Dems Want America to Feel Defeated… Game’s Not Over on Health Care, You Scoundrels — I’m a Diamondbacks Fan & We DON’T Give Up
OhioBelle: HOW A BILL BECOMES LAW 101
Charging Elephant: Caterpillar: Health care bill would cost it $100M/First Year and The Man Who Will Remain Clueless Even When Carpet Bombed by Clues and Obama: He’s Many Shades of Gray Far Left From The Right and Obamacare’s Imaginary Savings and List of UNDECIDED, VULNERABLE Reps to CALL!