ObamaCare, The Movie
- Said he will do “whatever it takes” to put ObamaCare over the finish line.
- A well known Chicago Style Politician known for stopping at nothing to get his way.
- Failure to get passage of ObamaCare will ruin him as a politician and contender for president in 2012.
Rep. Eric Massa (D-NY)
Vodpod videos no longer available.
- Voted NO on the House version of the ObamaCare Bill; Did so because it did not contain a public option.
- An allegation was leaked last week that Massa made an inappropriate remark to a staffer.
- Embroiled in an embarrassing situation, Massa wrote a letter of resignation effective 5pm eastern today, March 8, 2010.
- Massa, this weekend, alleges Obama & Co is behind an intentional procedure violation for leaking a misconduct allegation push Massa out of office in order to cancel his pending House NO vote on the Senate Version of ObamaCare.
- Massa said this weekend he may or may not cancel his letter of resignation before it becomes effective at 5 pm today depending on whether the Lame Stream Media picks up his weekend statements.
Governor David Paterson (D-NY)
- Governor Paterson is responsible for deciding how to handle the replacement of Massa should his resignation go into effect.
- Patterson is embroiled in scandals allegedly publicized by Obama & Co acting behind the scenes for political reasons.
- Patterson alleges Obama & Co has been pulling dirty tricks to scandalize him in order to force him out of re-election on the basis of his centrist/moderate politics.
Possible Massa Decisions
- If Massa decides not to resign he says he will vote NO on House Passage of the Senate version of ObamaCare and that his vote would be the single deciding vote.
- If Massa resigns, all eyes will turn to Governor Paterson; a man who alleges he, Paterson, has been victimized by the Obama Socialist Political Machine to prevent his reelection; that he is not left enough to suit Obama & Co.
Governor Paterson decides the immediate fate of Massa’s House seat if Massa resigns
- Do not replace Massa in the House and instead wait for the November 3, 2010 election to fill the vacant seat.
- Appoint an interim replacement that will vote NO.
- Appoint an interim replacement that will vote YES.
- Set a special election to take place ASAP that could pave the way for a Republican to be voted in to take the seat.
Ohhh what political webs they weave… when first DEMs play hardball with each other …when DEMs practice to ram ObamaCare into law resulting in a DEM Congressional bloodbath at the polls in November.
I know what I would like to see happen 😉
How about you???
from FOX News…
Updated March 08, 2010
Massa Details ‘Salty’ Comment That Led to Resignation, Slams Dem Leaders
A “salty” comment made in the company of drunken staff members at a wedding reception on New Year’s Eve was all the Democratic “forces that be” needed to push him out of the House of Representatives and prevent him from possibly casting the vote that would kill health care reform, says outgoing New York Rep. Eric Massa.
Massa, while acknowledging he made an “inappropriate” remark, defended himself Sunday against the firestorm of criticism he’s endured since it was revealed last week that he was the subject of a House ethics probe. Speaking on his local radio show on WKPQ-FM, he accused House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer of lying and the Democratic Party of pushing him out of Congress over sexual harassment allegations in order to pass health care reform.
Massa, who supports a robust government health insurance plan, was one of 39 House Democrats who voted against the health care bill last year.
Massa said the incident that got him in trouble occurred at a staff member’s wedding reception on New Year’s Eve.
“I was with my wife. And in fact we had a great time. She got the stomach flu,” he said.
Massa said he had just gotten up to sing Auld Lang Syne and had finished dancing with the bride and bridesmaid — in full view of cameras — when he sat back down at a table with male staff members.
That’s when he made the “inappropriate” remark.
“One of them looked at me and, as they would do after, I don’t know, 15 gin and tonics, and goodness only knows how many bottles of champagne, a staff member made an intonation to me that maybe I should be chasing after the bridesmaid, and his points were clear and his words were far more colorful than that.
“And I grabbed the staff member sitting next to me and said, ‘Well, what I really ought to be doing is fracking you,'” he said.
Click here to read the rest of the background on this situation.
- Socialist controlled Time-Warner uses ABC News to stir nutjobs like Bedell who went on anti-military shooting rage
- Indonesians join the Hate Obama bandwagon
- Jed Brandt, the ‘Bald Communist,’ is mad at Glenn Beck
- Sen Blanche Lincoln throws Obama under the BUS
- Bachmann: investigate Obama quid pro quo: judicial appointment for ObamaCare vote
- Rep Stark is out as Chairman of Ways and Means Chair, because…
- Bob Corker’s Senate office number is 202-224-3344
- American Youth uses music to speak to Barack Obama
- breaking: John Edwards may face prison time
- Sarah Palin does the Leno Show (videos)
- Obama’s Two Faces of Reconciliation aka the Nuclear Option
- Breaking: Rangel suspends Ways and Means posts
Michelle Malkin: Chart of the morning: Guess who’s paying the Cover Tim Geithner’s A** “Bank Tax?” Y-o-u. and Make your voice heard: Counter-protest the Obamacare Road Show; St. Louis Oba-Kabuki event is closed-door, invitation-only
HOT AiR: Massa: Dems railroaded me because I opposed ObamaCare bill and Iraq election turnout as high as 60% and Video: The arrogance of statism exposed and Time: You know, Obama acts a lot like … Bush and Obamateurism of the Day
Dick Morris: URGENT: FINAL HEALTH CARE VOTE COMING IN DAYS and CALL THESE SWING CONGRESSMEN ON HEALTH CARE and OBAMACARE’S DEFINING MOMENT: IT’S DO OR DIE (LITERALLY) and HIT THE PHONES AND WRITE YOUR CHECKS TO STOP OBAMACARE
Gateway Pundit: Jesse Jackson Leads Bingo Rights March in Alabama (Video) and Overexposed Obama Strikes Again: Appeared on 1,000th Episode of ‘America’s Most Wanted’ and American Al-Qaeda Terrorist Arrested in Pakistan Not Gadahn and Nigerian Muslim Herders Attack Christians With Machetes; 300 Dead and Iran Starts Mass-Producing Cruise Missiles
Frugal Café: Overexposed Obama Strikes Again: Appeared on 1,000th Episode of ‘America’s Most Wanted’ and “Little Barry” Controversy: Because of Protests, Obama Statue in Indonesia Removed from Park… Bye-Bye, Barry and Hopenchange Dimming: Minority Businesses Neglected for Obama’s Stimulus Money and Fortune Cookies Are Latest Tools in Team Obama’s Arsenal for Census 2010
Recovering Liberal: Palin Leads Romney in Mormon State Poll and Surprise! Palin Audience Finds Her “Neither Dope Nor Trigger Happy Hick” and Finally The Left Starts To take Palin Seriously and $arah Palin$ Di$appearing $100,000 $peaking Fee and Sarah Palin Leads Latest G.O.P. And Tea Party Presidential Poll
OhioBelle: HANNITY FOR 2012?
Charging Elephant: Health Care, the Stalingrad of Legislative Efforts and Gore: Organized Campaign Behind Climate Skeptics and It’s Rahm vs. Axelrod, and Rahm Is Winning and It’s Rahm vs. Axelrod, and Rahm Is Winning and Thomas Jefferson Noted Global Warming and An Interesting Perspective on Fox News! and The Pharmaceutical Industry Needs Price Controls, Obscene Profits! Yea, Right! and Pelosi Watch John Dennis to bring Sanity and Knowledge to the 8th District in CA