It was a magnitude 4.3 message; a 4 am wake up call.
Can Chicago decipher the message?
Not likely 😉
By JENNIFER PRESTON and JACK HEALY
Published: February 10, 2010…earthquake in northern Illinois set off car alarms, knocked books off the shelves and jolted scores of people awake at 4 a.m.
Additional Blogposts from VotingFemale:
- Tea Party Voters now shift gaze on PA-12 Dist House Seat vacated by Murtha (D-PA)
- Progressives’ Political Tactics, Ego, and Superbowl Ads
- Progressive Exploding Head Parade: re: Sarah Palin Tea Party Address
- Sarah Palin to Barack: How’s that hopey changey thing working out for you?
- Obama bipartisanship; invite a GOP RINO for Super Bowl Party
- Earth to Landrieu: you got your bribe, Reid got your vote, live with it; your puppy dog tears don’t work
- Gallup Poll discovers: 36% of America wants what belongs to everyone else
- Would Obama be hawking ‘civility’ had Coakley won? In a word: NO
- Excuse me? A calculation based on a ’survey’ finds 541,000 undiscovered jobs??? I Smell Obama Creative Accounting …again
- Reply to HillBuzz: Perhaps the question should be: Should you vote ‘against’ someone because she is a woman?
- Obama to Senate DEMs: Baby come back, I can’t live without you
- Liberal Heads Spin as Sarah Barracuda Mauls ‘Dead Fish Head’ Rahm Emanuel’s F’ing Retarded
Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion: One Way To Stop A Tell-All Book and Palin Causes Left and Right To Lose Reading Ability and Huh? Staying On Course is Not Staying the Course? and Electronic Intifada Against Israel
HOT AiR: Video: MS-NBC’s Brewer claims heavy snowfall proves global warming and Fox News reports on union attack site against Tea Parties and Lipstick on industrial policy and The Ed Morrissey Show: Amanda Carpenter, Christopher & Howe
BigGovernment: Palin, Perry a New Breed of Western-style Conservatism and Federal Reserve Bank of New York Subpoenaed in AIG Fraud Case and Obama’s Big Plans for Justice Department Nominee Johnsen and A New Tea Party Resource – The Ensuring Liberty PAC
Gateway Pundit: Introducing the Gateway Pundit “Cold Reality” Picture Contest and Unreal: Top Yahoo Headline- “Analysis: How Global Warming Makes Blizzards Worse” and We’re in the Best of Hands… Obama Meets With Al Sharpton to Discuss Jobs Creation
Nice Deb: Democrat Slush Fund Pays For Anti-Tea-Party Campaign and John Kerry Determined To Slay ManBearPig and Team Obama’s Terror Policy: Why The System Isn’t working and Cringe-Inducing: Robert Gibbs Mocks Sarah Palin’s Hand notes and The IPCC’s “Peer Reviewed” Science and Signs o’ The Times and Signs o’ The Times
Frugal Café: Valentine’s Day: Chic ‘n Cheap Valentine’s Day Gift Tips & Ideas… Frugal, Romantic, & Heartfelt and Would “The Pizza Turnaround” Work for the GOP? (video) and Washington DC Not Prepared for Snowmaggedon Blizzard, 25% of Snow Plows Broken, Salt Rationing Necessary and Mild Earthquake Strikes Illinois, Felt in Parts of Wisconsin, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan… Twitter All a-Twitter about Quake and Louisiana’s Sen. Mary Landrieu: Ditz, Dunce, Defender, or Demon with Taking of Team Obama’s Health Care Bribes? (video) and Mysterious George W. Bush Billboard in Minnesota… “Miss Me Yet?” (update: video) and A Thing of Beauty… Pam Geller Takes on Leftists on Joy Behar’s Show for Attacks on Palin (video) and Death of Rep. John Murtha, “King of Pork,” Has Democrats Panicking about Losing Another Seat to Republicans
Michelle Malkin: Dick Armey whitewashes John McCain’s fiscal irresponsibility record and Video flashback: Obama botched “corpseman” before and Michelle Obama plays the “national security” card and The stonewallers at DOJ and Porkulus II: Return of the Phony Jobs Boondoggle and A better “Miss Me Yet?” billboard and Oba-kabuki: Places everyone, places!
Ohiobelle: DO YOU EVEN HAVE TO ASK?
SamHenry’s Blog: Where in the World is Barney Frank? and Airport Scan of Film Star Distributed – Hope this Scares Terrorists and Nancy Pelosi: What It Will Take To Get Her off The Throne?
Dancing Czars: OK Candidate releases son’s 1981 Hawaiian Certification of Birth and War Widows Wage Futile Fight for Benefits and Did Obama Ever Attend Columbia University? and Is Government Health Care Constitutional and Expect the Unexpected from Iran and Next to Sarah Palin, This is the Most Feared Woman by the Left in Washington and U.S. Gives Yale Researcher $3.9-Million in Tax Dollars to Develop ‘Avatar’ Sex-Ed Video Game for Kids and Drilling Down Into Obama’s Energy Promises and Dems block vote for plan to expand charter schools and Drillgate: Internal Emails Shows Obama Team Lying to Public and PUBLIC UNIONS BLEED TAXPAYER TO HELP DEMS