Let this Be The Year We Send the Socialist Congress their Pinko Slips!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ONE AND ALL!
I wish to personally thank
each of the wonderful people
who have worked to make this blog what it is…
THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU, DEARS!
Lets Kick some 2010 Socialist Ass!
My Dear Blogger Friend, Vicki, over at Frugal Café has a wonderful list of her favorite Sarah Palin Quotes for 2009 which I wish to share here…
Perhaps some day you and me and Sarah
can chat over a cup of coffee at the Frugal Café!
Have a Wonderful New Year Vicki, Dear!
God bless you, Sarah.
In no particular order…
- No one expects us to agree on everything. But we are expected to govern with integrity, good will, clear convictions, and… a servant’s heart.
- At its most basic level, conservatism is a respect for history and tradition, including traditional moral principles. I do not believe I am more moral, certainly no better, than anyone else, and conservatives who act “holier than thou” turn my stomach. So do some elite liberals. But I do believe in a few timeless and unchanging truths, and chief among those is that man is fallen. This world is not perfect, and politicians will never make it so. This, above all, is what informs my pragmatic approach to politics.
- Personal integrity is making a hard decision and sticking with it. It’s about digging down deep and holding onto your faith, even when you don’t see the light at the end of the tunnel.
- I know He hears me when I just call out to Him, which I do a lot. Oh, yes, I pray. I talk to God every day. I’ve put my life, so I put my day, into God’s hands, and I just ask for guidance and wisdom and grace to get through one situation after another.
- Americans expect us to go to Washington for the right reasons and not just to mingle with the right people. Politics isn’t just a game of clashing parties and competing interests. The right reason is to challenge the status quo, to serve the common good, and to leave this nation better than we found it.
- Government cannot make you happy or healthy or wealthy or wise.
- I always tell my kids that God doesn’t drive parked cars, so we’ll talk about getting on the next road and gearing up for hard work to travel down it to reach new goals.
- Everything I’ve ever needed to know I learned through sports.
- Let’s do what our parents told us before we probably even got that first credit card. Don’t live outside of our means.
- I believe in the strength and the power of women, and the potential of every human life.
Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion:Thanks for the Old and New Years
HOTAiR:Quote of the year and Video: Michelle presents the 2009 “Cone of Shame” awards
Dick Morris:GRIFFITH’S PARTY SWITCH ILLUSTRATES THE DEATH OF MODERATE DEMOCRATS
Heritage Foundation:New Year, New Federally-Owned GMAC
Gateway Pundit:Gateway Pundit- #9 “Best of the Rightest” Top Ten Conservatives of 2009
BigGovernment:New Year’s Open Thread: 2010 Edition
Sister Toldjah:Happy 2010!
American Power:Republicans Poised for Strong Comeback in 2010 and New Year’s Eve in Times Square 2010
Nice Deb:Happy New Year and My Top 10 Top 10 Lists For 2009 And Predictions For 2010
Frugal Café:Closing Out 2009 with My Own Top 10 List… Top Ten Best Sarah Palin Quotes
Talk Wisdom:Purity Of Truth at War With Blackness of Lies
Michelle Malkin:Best (er, worst) of 2009: Obama cult education video of the year
Texas For Palin:Quote of the Day (December 31, 2009)
Conservatives For Palin: The Top Ten Sarah Palin Quotes
Animal Farm:Redistributive Change
GoodTimePolitics:Obama 365 + 1 days later ( Only 24% Strongly Approve His Job Performance)
LisainTX’s Blog:Obama grants immunity powers to FOREIGN INTERPOL OVER our Constitution!!WTF?
Diary of a Mad Conservative:Yes. Yes, I do Mr.President
Moonbat Patrol:Year End Reality Check
OhioBelle’s Blog:25 British-born Muslims are plotting to bomb Western airliners.
SamHenry’s Blog: Sarah Palin’s Decade Coming Up. and China, India and the US – Fight for the Future Begins at Midnight and Politicizing the Top 10 Lists for the Decade and Other End of Decade Thoughts
WarrantOneGirl:Obama: Foreign Cops will have New Police powers in the U.S.
VotingFemale Speaks!:Obama’s Airport X-Ray Nude Scanners can not detect vagina bombs or anus bombs
Temple of Mut:Happy 2010, My Friends! I will be back; hopefully to affect change!
Dancing Czars: Let’s Close Out 2009 with a Final Reality Change
Additional on Palin:
Conservatives4Palin: Sarah Palin, Man of the Year
Michelle Malkin: Tomato Man: Another addition to the Unhinged mugshot collection and It’s official: Atlantic magazine blogger suffers Palin-Induced Psychosis
Frugal Café Blog Zone: Palin & Malkin: When Strong, Conservative Women Meet in Colorado… Magic, Baby, Magic! and Keepin’ It Classy… Left-Wing Loon Throws Tomato at Sarah Palin in Mall of America, Hits Cop and Sarah Palin, Still Smiling: Pokes Fun at Media, McCain Camp, Democrats, and Herself at Gridiron Dinner and Fort Bragg Loves Sarah Palin, Also Visits Rev. Billy Graham (video) and FIFY: Hey, Newsweek… Fixed Your Palin Cover for You. You’re Welcome. UPDATE: Newsweek Stole Photo from Runner’s World… Uh, Oh and Palin’s Still Under Their Skin… How Many Fact-Checking Editors at AP Scrutinized Either of Obama’s Books? Rush Limbaugh’s Take on Palin’s Book (video) and Reagan and Palin: Two Demonized Peas in a Pod (video)
VotingFemale Speaks!: Sarah Palin, a Media Star; Obama, Media Liability and Sarah Palin is The One and Why Sarah Palin resigned is now becoming clear to the Socialists, and why they are so utterly fearful
On My Watch – the Writings of SamHenry: What Sarah Palin is Wearing – Another BIG Story and Palin Tomato Terrorist Discovers Red Is Sarah’s Favorite Color
Patterico’s Pontifications: Goldstein’s Losing Argument Supporting Sex Jokes About Sarah Palin’s Child
Chicago Sun-Times: Sarah Palin at the Gridiron Dinner. Excerpts, Photos
Gateway Pundit: 4,000 Rain-Soaked Fans Line Up to Meet Sarah Palin at Fort Bragg (Video) and Joy Behar: Sarah Palin’s Base “Doesn’t Even Read” (Video) and Newsweek Illegally Obtained Palin Photo For Sexist Cover and State-Run Media Trots Out 19 Year-Old Porn Star to Rain On Palinpalooza and Sarah Palin Goes Rogue– Slams Newsweek For Their Sexist Hit Piece
Nice Deb: What did this D-Bag Do? and Desperately Seeking Sarah
Texas for Sarah Palin: Michelle Malkin Meets Sarah Palin
The Powers That Be: Pinhead Tries to Hit Palin With Tomatoes, Hits Cops Instead
Scared Monkeys: Joy Behar on Sarah Palin and ‘Going Rogue’: “A lot of her Base does not Read”
Another Black Conservative: Approval Numbers: Palin vs. Obama. Reality asserts itself
ArgusLeader.com: People lining up to see Sarah Palin
I Hate the Media: Hah! Convicted felon thinks Sarah Palin is dangerous
Lisa Graas: Book Review: Sarah Palin’s Going Rogue – Strength in Adversity
Brigadier General (R) Anthony J. Tata, Big Hollywood: REVIEW: ‘Going Rogue’ Reveals Palin’s Ready to Lead
Flopping Aces: Need More Evidence That The Left Fears Sarah?
Political Byline: Another liberal tool tries to throw tomatoes at Palin, hits cop instead
Conservative Girl With a Voice: Sarah: A Woman for the Ages
Hot Air: Bush strategist: Don’t write off Sarah Palin for 2012