‘Anthropogenic Global Warming’
An invention of
Socialist Climate WARMers
who did it for the money
I have long followed the Global Warming debate and controversy, its Socialist Politicization, and the salivating greed of companies like General Electric who have eagerly done sixty-nine with Obama and other Socialists for years just to corner a market for a contrived solution to a non-existent problem… the Myth of Global Warming.
One of the best articles I have see to date on the uncovering of the most damning evidence of Scientific Malpractice since Alchemy is the article by James Delingpole published in the Telegraph in the United Kingdom…
Climategate: the final nail in the coffin of ‘Anthropogenic Global Warming’?
By James Delingpole Politics Last updated: November 20th, 2009
If you own any shares in alternative energy companies I should start dumping them NOW. The conspiracy behind the Anthropogenic Global Warming myth (aka AGW; aka ManBearPig) has been suddenly, brutally and quite deliciously exposed after a hacker broke into the computers at the University of East Anglia’s Climate Research Unit (aka Hadley CRU) and released 61 megabites of confidential files onto the internet. (Hat tip: Watts Up With That)
When you read some of those files – including 1079 emails and 72 documents – you realise just why the boffins at Hadley CRU might have preferred to keep them confidential. As Andrew Bolt puts it, this scandal could well be “the greatest in modern science”. These alleged emails – supposedly exchanged by some of the most prominent scientists pushing AGW theory – suggest:
Conspiracy, collusion in exaggerating warming data, possibly illegal destruction of embarrassing information, organised resistance to disclosure, manipulation of data, private admissions of flaws in their public claims and much more.
One of the alleged emails has a gentle gloat over the death in 2004 of John L Daly (one of the first climate change sceptics, founder of the Still Waiting For Greenhouse site), commenting:
“In an odd way this is cheering news.”
But perhaps the most damaging revelations – the scientific equivalent of the Telegraph’s MPs’ expenses scandal – are those concerning the way Warmist scientists may variously have manipulated or suppressed evidence in order to support their cause.
Here are a few tasters. (So far, we can only refer to them as alleged emails because – though Hadley CRU’s director Phil Jones has confirmed the break-in to Ian Wishart at the Briefing Room – he has yet to fess up to any specific contents.) But if genuine, they suggest dubious practices such as:
Manipulation of evidence:
I’ve just completed Mike’s Nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards) amd from 1961 for Keith’s to hide the decline.
Private doubts about whether the world really is heating up:
The fact is that we can’t account for the lack of warming at the moment and it is a travesty that we can’t. The CERES data published in the August BAMS 09 supplement on 2008 shows there should be even more warming: but the data are surely wrong. Our observing system is inadequate.
Suppression of evidence:
Can you delete any emails you may have had with Keith re AR4?
Keith will do likewise. He’s not in at the moment – minor family crisis.
Can you also email Gene and get him to do the same? I don’t have his new email address.
We will be getting Caspar to do likewise.
Fantasies of violence against prominent Climate Sceptic scientists:
time I see Pat Michaels at a scientific meeting, I’ll be tempted to beat
the crap out of him. Very tempted.
Attempts to disguise the inconvenient truth of the Medieval Warm Period (MWP):
……Phil and I have recently submitted a paper using about a dozen NH records that fit this category, and many of which are available nearly 2K back–I think that trying to adopt a timeframe of 2K, rather than the usual 1K, addresses a good earlier point that Peck made w/ regard to the memo, that it would be nice to try to “contain” the putative “MWP”, even if we don’t yet have a hemispheric mean reconstruction available that far back….
And, perhaps most reprehensibly, a long series of communications discussing how best to squeeze dissenting scientists out of the peer review process. How, in other words, to create a scientific climate in which anyone who disagrees with AGW can be written off as a crank, whose views do not have a scrap of authority.
“This was the danger of always criticising the skeptics for not publishing in the “peer-reviewed literature”. Obviously, they found a solution to that–take over a journal! So what do we do about this? I think we have to stop considering “Climate Research” as a legitimate peer-reviewed journal. Perhaps we should encourage our colleagues in the climate research community to no longer submit to, or cite papers in, this journal. We would also need to consider what we tell or request of our more reasonable colleagues who currently sit on the editorial board…What do others think?”
“I will be emailing the journal to tell them I’m having nothing more to do with it until they rid themselves of this troublesome editor.”“It results from this journal having a number of editors. The responsible one for this is a well-known skeptic in NZ. He has let a few papers through by Michaels and Gray in the past. I’ve had words with Hans von Storch about this, but got nowhere. Another thing to discuss in Nice !”
- Dodo Can Spell: BBC was sitting on AGW scam info for over a month…..
- Alan Colmes: Impeach Obama T-Shirt At Fort Bragg Palin Rally
- Dick Morris: THE YOUNG TURN AGAINST OBAMACARE
- RadioViceOnline: Fenstermaker not credentialed to speak for Guantanamo terrorists
- Frugal Cafe: Ex-Con “Queen of Smug” Martha Stewart Attacks Sarah Palin & Rachael Ray… Sorry, Martha, No One’s Listening to You (video)
- Legal Insurrection: Hacked E-mails Skeptic No More
- Nice Deb: The Left’s Universe Of Lies
- Michelle Malkin: Science czar John Holdren and ClimateGate: Perfect together
- Big Government » Blog Archive » Cartoon: Global Warming Gets Hacked
- Global Warming Emails: Hack Raises Ethical Questions, Hoax And …
- Warning Signs: Global Warming Fraud: Somebody Needs to Go to Jail
- Why I am a global warming sceptic: part 92 – Telegraph Blogs
- NY Times Tackles Damning Global Warming Emails, But Also Reveals …
- Mish’s Global Economic Trend Analysis: The Global Warming Religion …
- Nightmare Outlook For Global Warming
- ClimateGate Heats Up Global Warming Debate before Copenhagen » The …
- Andy Did Something Good Last Night | GlobalWarming.org
- Global warming in the defendant’s seat | MNN – Mother Nature Network
- Global warming: now the True Believers start to get anxious …
- Global Warming’s Impacts Have Sped Up, Worsened Since Kyoto
- If Global Warming Is a Lie, Will Green Investments Go Cold …
- C3: Old Consensus: There Is “Unprecedented” Global Warming; New …
- Global Warming Enthusiasts Feel Chill Winds at Deceiver.com
- Hacked global warming e-mails – what’s new? | csmonitor.com
- Half Sigma: Global warming summary
- Has ‘Climategate’ forced businesses to reconsider human-caused …
- Moonbattery: Global Warming Really Does Create Prostitution
- Fox News Hacked emails raise new global warming questions | The …
- What’s behind the global warming closed-door policy? – Orange …
- Climate Change Fraud – Global Warming Fraud: Somebody Needs to Go …
- Northerntruthseeker: The Global Warming Scam: Climategate: “They …
- Breaking: Obama’s Science Czar John Holdren Involved in Climategate Scandal| Gateway Pundit