If you do not know of Steve Schmidt, you will…
Sarah Palin’s book, Going Rogue,
clears the air on this GOP RINO
Starting Monday, November 16th 2009
on the Oprah Winfrey Show
and a series of interviews
with Bill O’Reilly on FOX News
First a little Background on Steve Schmidt, the McCain Campaign’s Main Man managing the day-to-day activities of a failure-in-the-making McCain Campaign who targeted Sarah Palin and essentially single-handedly prevented Sarah from making the McCain campaign a winner.
One might ask themselves, why would a Campaign manager do that to a campaign they are managing? Answer, when a campaign manager is a my way or the highway Social Leftist in GOP clothing.
Some campaign managing history of Steve Schmidt…
- Steve Schmidt specializes in political “message development and strategy”
- 1995, Steve Schmidt managed Will T. Scott’s failed campaign for attorney general of Kentucky
- 1995, Schmidt was Communications Director for the failed U.S. Senate campaign of Matt Fong
- 1999, Schmidt was the communications director for failed Lamar Alexander‘s presidential campaign
- 2006, Schmidt was campaign manager in the re-election campaign for California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, his RINO-ness was favorable in California, home of Nancy Pelosi.
- 2008, Schmidt was overall manager of the day-to-day operations of the failed McCain campaign
Quite a campaign resume, isn’t it?
Steve Schmidt is at his RINO Best when slamming Christians and Christianity and promoting Same Sex Marriage.
Schmidt predicted gay marriage will create a bigger and bigger divide between the GOP and the electorate in the years ahead. He said that as young voters age, they may adopt conservative views on the economy and national security — but they will not abandon liberal, social beliefs.
This would put the Republican Party at odds with a swath of voters, Schmidt said.
A point of fact – Gay Marriage has been voted down by a majority of voters in 31 consecutive US States in which Gay Marriage has been on the ballot, including Nancy Pelosi’s own state of California.
So much for Steve Schmidt being “in touch’ with the thinking of the majority of Americans and his dismissal of Christians and Christianity as a flaw of the Republican Party to be purged and squelched.
Reporting for The New York Times, Abby Goodnough writes,
“With the repeal of the same-sex marriage law, Maine became the 31st state to reject same-sex marriage at the ballot box. Five other states — Massachusetts, Connecticut, Iowa, New Hampshire and Vermont — have legalized same-sex marriage, but only through court rulings and legislative action.
Now comes Sarah Palin
in a face off with Steve Schmidt
Steve Schmidt adopted the Socialist Tactic of Demonizing Christians and Christianity, thus demonizing Sarah Palin during the McCain Campaign and undercutting and attacking her at every opportunity… the majority faith in the United States of America. Not a wise row to hoe…
Steve Schmidt also employed Sexism as a weapon against Sarah Palin in attempts to paint her as suffering from Postpartum Depression… gee, when did Steve Schmidt become an OB/GYN and Psychotherapist?
In my view, Steve Schmidt is on virtually the same level as a Perez Hilton.
Results of Radicalized Marxist Infiltration of the Gay Rights Movement
As I stated in a previous blogpost (Hate Crimes Law will Strengthen Conservatism, Weaken Leftists; the unintended consequences) I view the eventual political stage as being strengthened not weakened for the 96% of the US population who are heterosexuals not the remaining 4% who have become infamous through radicalized Marxist infiltrated community organizers who apply Saul Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals against heterosexuals. There is room at the table for the homosexual children of heterosexual couples… but the tail does not long wag the dog.
When the Left spend their time obsessing about Sarah, Obama gets jealous.
Reason being… a spotlight is a spotlight and his grows dimmer… Mama said there will be days like this, there’d be days like this, his mama said… mama said, mama SAID.
Directly Related Reading…