Lou Dobbs announced on air Wednesday November 11, 2009, his decision to leave CNN effective immediately, a media company he helped create.
“Over the past six months, it has become increasingly clear that strong winds of change have begun buffeting this country and affecting all of us, and some leaders in media, politics and business have been urging me to go beyond the role here at CNN and to engage in constructive problem-solving as well as to contribute positively to a better understanding of the great issues of our day and to continue to do so in the most honest and direct language possible,” Dobbs said.
Welcome to the rest of your life, Mr Dobbs. Yes, there is life after CNN.
Just ask any former CNN iReporter who is conservative (of which I am one) about those “strong winds of change [that] have begun buffeting this country and affecting all of us.”
Many of us who have moved on to carry the banner of advocacy citizen journalism elsewhere, clearly see the growing domination of the “my way or the highway” liberal agenda and its ever increasing bullying and divisive behavior at CNN which bills itself as a so-called straight-news oasis.
CNN is clearly a straight-socialism oasis and as such is being rejected as a valid news source by the majority of America.
The Socialist Movement in the United States, at it’s highest levels in Government, is trying to dominate the message through its domination of the Media. It’s dominance of CNN and NBC/MSNBC is clearly seen and rejected by the majority of America. Thus, these media companies continue to loose market share, thus advertising revenues, on a continuing basis.
I believe there will be further polarizing within the big players in the cable media game…
I have money on Geraldo Riveria finding a new home at CNN at some point in the future… perhaps as your ultimate “replacement,” Mr Dobbs.
Geraldo Rivera is a very obvious minority bandwagon self-promoter, of the ilk of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, who dove tails perfectly with CNN.
UPDATE: CNN Announced a few hours ago, as of this writing, that John King, a Political Anchor and husband of a CNN reporter/anchor Dana Bash, is slated to assume the prime time slot previously occupied by Lou Dobbs.
Related VotingFemale Speaks! Blog posts:
Additional Lou Dobbs Reading…
- Developing: Lou Dobbs to Leave CNN, Last Show Tonight | BigGovernment
- Video: Lou Dobbs quits CNN | HotAir
- Waaah: Libs want segregated best-seller lists
- Lou Dobbs Quits CNN
- Lou Dobbs Leaves CNN to Pursue Activist Role
- CNN twists Private’s words to fit the narrative
- Lou Dobbs leaves CNN
- Lou Dobbs Quits CNN Effective immediately
- CNN-mity: Tensions With Dobbs Were Evident Many Years Ago
Additional Conservative Blog Network reading…
- Blue dogs offer hope and change for the Soros High-Jacked Democrat Party | LisainTX
- That Ain’t my America | Mad Conservative
- Back Up the Paddy Wagons, Congress Is Breaking The Law! | Moonbat Patrol
- THE FIRST TERRORIST ATTACK ON U.S. SOIL SINCE 9/11 | Ohiobelle
- Barney Frank – Full of No Surprises | On my Watch
- WarrantOneGirl: Our Country is hosed and My Prophetic Perspective of what Obama and the “Muslim/Islamic” World Community will be saying about the Murderous Terrorist Attacks at Fort Hood and I’ll tell you the freakin motive…”Kill The Infidel”! Get 72 virgins, right Hasan will eternally burning while he waits for them and Fort Hood Massacre and Obama Insensitivity and Is Obama Poised to Cede US Sovereignty?