So… Cao? You admit Barack Obama bought your vote with DEM promises?
Screw you. Get out of the Republican Party and go sit with the Socialists.
Had just two of the yea voting Socialist Representatives voted no to the PelosiCare Bill on November 7, 2009, your single yea vote would have given the Socialists the means with which to destroy this country.
YOU DISGUST ME, CAO
This is what Government Run Health Care Brings to People…
Read This, Ahn “The Traitor” Cao. You might learn something about the America you stabbed in the back from someone who a True American:
November 7, 2009 at 10:34pmWe’ve got to hold on to hope, and we’ve got to fight hard because Congressional action tonight just put America on a path toward an unrecognizable country.
The same government leaders that got us into the mortgage business and the car business are now getting us into the health care business.
Despite Americans’ decisive message last Tuesday that they reject the troubling path this country has been taking, Speaker Pelosi has broken her own promises of transparency to ram a health “care” bill through the House of Representatives just before midnight. Why did she push the 2,000 page bill this weekend? Was she perhaps afraid to give her peers and the constituents for whom she works the chance to actually read this monstrous bill carefully, if at all? Was she concerned that Americans might really digest the details of a bill that the Wall Street Journal has called “the worst piece of post-New Deal legislation ever introduced”?
This out-of-control bureaucratic mess will be disastrous for our economy, our small businesses, and our personal liberty. It will slam businesses at a time when we are at double-digit unemployment rates – the highest we’ve seen in a quarter of a century. This massive new bureaucracy will cost us and our children money we don’t have. It willrob Americans of more of our freedom and further hamper the free market.
Make no mistake: we’re on course to have government commandeer one-sixth of our economy. The people who gave us Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac now want to run our health care. Think about that.
All of us who value the sanctity of life are grateful for the success of the pro-life majority in the House this evening in its battle against federal funding of abortion in this bill, but it’s ironic because we were promised that abortion wasn’t covered in the bill to begin with. Our healthy distrust of these government leaders made us look deeper into the bill because unfortunately we knew better than to trust what they were saying. The victory tonight to amend the bill and eliminate that federal funding for abortion was great – because abortion is not health care. Now we can only hope that Rep. Stupak’s amendment will hold in the final bill, though the Democratic leadership has already refused to promise that it won’t be scrapped later.
We had been told there were no “death panels” in the bill either. But look closely at the provision mandating bureaucratic panels that will be calling the shots regarding who will receive government health care.
Look closely at provisions addressing illegal aliens’ health care coverage too.
Those of us who love freedom and believe in open and transparent government can only be dismayed by midnight action on a Saturday. Speaker Pelosi’s promise that Americans would have 72 hours to read the final bill before the vote was just another one of the D.C. establishment’s too-common political ploys. It’s broken promises like this that turn people off to politics and leave them disillusioned about the future of their country.
But despite this late-night maneuvering, many of us were paying close attention tonight. We’ll keep paying close attention. We need to let our legislators in Washington know that they still represent us, and that the majority of Americans are not in favor of the “reform” they are pushing. After all, this is still a country “of the people, by the people, and for the people.” We will make our voices heard. It’s on to the Senate now. Our legislators can listen now, or they can hear us in 2010. It’s their choice.
– Sarah Palin
Other articles about the Defeat of America in the US House…
- Bleak Days: House Narrowly Passes PelosiCare, 220-215: Bill Wins. Democrats Rejoice. America Loses | Frugal Cafe
- Broken, Disastrous: Native American Government-Run Health Care: “Don’t Get Sick After June” (video)
- Hot Air
- House Democrats vote to increase Republican gains in 2010
- Gateway Pundit: Dems PASS Nationalized Health Care Bill (Video) and Dems Announce They Have the 218 Votes to Ram Through Nationalized Health Care
- Michelle Malkin: Health care takeover roll call vote — and what GOP Rep. Joseph Cao got from Obama; Plus: Organizing for America hustles more money
- Publius, Big Government: Pelosi’s Gift to Insurance Companies: Immunity from Lawsuits
- Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion: First Take On House Passage
- Sister Toldjah: Health care “reform” goes to vote in the House (UPDATE 2: BILL SQUEAKS BY HOUSE 220-215) and Rove: Democrats are in trouble in the suburbs
- Frugal Café Blog Zone: Texas, Are You Listening? Democrat Rep. Sheila Jackson-Lee Admits Signing Letter to Give Free ObamaCare Insurance Coverage to Illegal Aliens (video)
- Wealth Care Reform – “Affordable Health Care” or Step One in Obama’s Redistribution of Wealth in America « ON MY WATCH – the writings of SamHenry
- Health Care BS – A SPECTRE IS HAUNTING HEALTH REFORM
- Hot Air » Blog Archive » Is this the high-water mark for ObamaCare? | Obama Snafu
- Congress Passes Health Care Reform Bill – Politics and Other Controversies – Democrats, Republicans, Libertarians, Conservatives, Liberals, Third Parties, Left-Wing, Right-Wing, Congress, President – Page 34 – City-Data Forum
- DBKP – Death By 1000 Papercuts – DBKP
- Health Care BS
- Riehl World View
- REPUBLICAN REDEFINED
- Macmind – Conservative Commentary and Common Sense
- The Underground Conservative