Sarah Palin puts her money where her mouth is in her opposition to both Red and Blue Socialism and declared her support and endorsement of Doug Hoffman.
This action adds her name to others of like mind, namely, former Sen. Fred Thompson and ex-Rep. Dick Armey and puts the trio in direct conflict with former GOP House Speaker Newt Gingrich, who has endorsed and financially helped Dede Scozzafava.
By doing so, Sarah Palin takes off the gloves and withholds support for the Republican RINO, Dede Scozzafava and the GOP Washington establishment who now feels the Palin heat of disapproval in the New York special election for the 23’rd District seat in the US House of Representatives.
Mark Levin Comments on Air
Sarah Palin’s own announcement…
October 22, 2009 8:28 pm
The people of the 23rd Congressional District of New York are ready to shake things up, and Doug Hoffman is coming on strong as Election Day approaches! He needs our help now.
The votes of every member of Congress affect every American, so it’s important for all of us to pay attention to this important Congressional campaign in upstate New York. I am very pleased to announce my support for Doug Hoffman in his fight to be the next Representative from New York’s 23rd Congressional district. It’s my honor to endorse Doug and to do what I can to help him win, including having my political action committee, SarahPAC, donate to his campaign the maximum contribution allowed by law.
Our nation is at a crossroads, and this is once again a “time for choosing.”
The federal government borrows, spends, and prints too much money, while our national debt hits a record high. Government is growing while the private sector is shrinking, and unemployment is on the rise. Doug Hoffman is committed to ending the reckless spending in Washington, D.C. and the massive increase in the size and scope of the federal government. He is also fully committed to supporting our men and women in uniform as they seek to honorably complete their missions overseas.
And best of all, Doug Hoffman has not been anointed by any political machine.
Doug Hoffman stands for the principles that all Republicans should share: smaller government, lower taxes, strong national defense, and a commitment to individual liberty.
Political parties must stand for something. When Republicans were in the wilderness in the late 1970s, Ronald Reagan knew that the doctrine of “blurring the lines” between parties was not an appropriate way to win elections. Unfortunately, the Republican Party today has decided to choose a candidate who more than blurs the lines, and there is no real difference between the Democrat and the Republican in this race. This is why Doug Hoffman is running on the Conservative Party’s ticket.
Republicans and conservatives around the country are sending an important message to the Republican establishment in their outstanding grassroots support for Doug Hoffman: no more politics as usual.
You can help Doug by visiting his official website below and joining me in supporting his campaign:
– Sarah Palin
- Sarah Palin: Declares War on RINOs « Gathering of Eagles: NY
- Gone Rogue: Sarah Palin Endorses Doug Hoffman in NY-23 | St. Louis Tea Party
- NY-23 Epicenter Located In Alaska:Sarah Palin Endorses Doug Hoffman | Be John Galt
- Some thoughts on NY-23 : Conservative Nation
- Sarah Palin Endorses Hoffman in NY-23 at Traction Control
- Sarah Palin endorses Doug Hoffman! | Fire Andrea Mitchell!
- Michelle Malkin » Message to GOP: Can you hear conservatives now?; Update: Palin is listening
- Breaking: Palin endorses Hoffman — HotAir
- DONATE TO THE NEW AD CAMPAIGN AGAINST OBAMACARE
- Classical Values :: Palin Endorses Hoffman
- Sarah Palin Throws Her Support Behind Hoffman (Wizbang)
- Swing State Project: NY-23: Palin Endorses Conservative Party …
- race42008.com » Blog Archive » Palin Endorses Hoffman
- Left Coast Rebel: Breaking: Palin Endorses Doug Hoffman
- Jumping in Pools: Sarah Palin endorses Doug Hoffman for Congress.
- Conservatives4Palin.com: Palin Endorses Hoffman
- The Jawa Report: Sarah Palin Endorses Doug Hoffman in New York 23
- Punky Power: Bachmann and Palin back Hoffman over Newt’s candidate …
- Motivation: Truth: Sarah Palin Endorses Doug Hoffman for NY-23
- Another Black Conservative: Sarah Palin Endorses Doug Hoffman For …
- Citizen Palin 4 President: Sarah Palin: Support Doug Hoffman, 23rd …
- Tomorrows Buzz…NY, Hoffman, & Palin « deadenders
- GOP 12: On board: Palin endorses Hoffman
- Mommy: Palin Endorses Hoffman in NY-23
- Texas for Sarah Palin: Yes! Sarah Palin Supports Doug Hoffman in NY-23
- Palin endorses Hoffman in hot NY-23 congressional special election …
- DemConWatch:: Palin endorses Hoffman in NY-23
- Ruby Slippers: Palin Endorses Hoffman