MESSAGE TO THE PRESIDENT:
This is a Constitutional Democracy
You are NOT ALLOWED
THE US CONSTITUTION
Under Penalty of Law
Obama’s Nixonian Behavioral fallout
will chase him
like a pack of wolves
running down a sheep
The arrogance of Obama seems to know no bounds… and for a Constitutional Lawyer to attempt such a blatant and serious violation of the US Constitution which he took a vow to uphold almost got his butt in a sling from which few presidents survive politically.
The White House Press Pool was instructed by the White House to Black Ball FOX News from participating in the WH Press Pool interviewing of Kenneth R. Feinberg.
Had they followed the WH instructions a major violation of the US Constitution by the White House would have occurred and there would have been no undoing the fact that it happened. Obama’s fate would have been sealed.
The US Judicial System would have been automatically mandated to step in and block the Executive Branch in its unconstitutional actions.
ABC CBS NBC CNN saved the President from a disaster.
Obama told the White House Press Pool to blackball FOX NEWS from being part of the press pool interviewing Kenneth R. Feinberg on his announcement to slash the pay of executives by up to 90% who work for bailed out financial companies.
The arrogance of Obama narrowly missed the infliction of self-damage of colossal proportions.
In direct and unequivocal defiance of President Obama, ABC CBS NBC CNN refused to interview Kenneth R. Feinberg unless FOX News was allowed to also interview him.
President Obama backed down… and the FOX News interview proceeded to completion.
- White House Tactics Go Too Far [CORRECTION!] — TalkWisdom
- Grayson: Fox News is the ‘enemy of America’ | Raw Story
- Obama Escalates Feud: Administration Attempts to Exclude Fox News White House Pool
- Hot Air » Blog Archive » NYT: Obama whined about Fox News at off the record briefing with Lefty Pundits
- Does the Constitution Mean ANYTHING to these AssClowns in Washington?
- Does Obama Own Stock In Fox News?
- Religio-Political Talk: White House Tries To Bar Fox News from …
- Video: Obama “Not Losing Sleep” Over Fox News « Nice Deb
- Can we keep our Republic?: Shades of the New American Government
- Radaractive: If the Constitution falls in the White House, does it make a sound?
- That The Bones You Have Crushed May Thrill: Long Live Fox News!
- ‘Radio Free America’ | The Citizen Online
- White House Friends List
- USS Neverdock: Obama verses FOX
- Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion: Mainstream Media Confronts The Monster It Created
- Commonsense & Wonder: But Fox is not a legitimate news source?
- Sarah Palin – Just Say NO to RINOs; backs Doug Hoffman …
- Most blatant Obama attack on First Amendment to Date « Thinkin’bout Stuff
- .The Political Coffeehouse: The Painful Death of a Nation
- JammieWearingFool — Welcome to Mao’s, er, Obama’s America
- CNSNews: Sheriff Arpaio’s Office Is Only Law Enforcement Agency in U.S. Denied Authority to Enforce Immigration Laws, Says DHS
- TownHall: Fox Wars by Charles Krauthammer
- Nixonian: Obama’s White House Tries Blackout of FOX News from Press “Pool” Interview with Pay Czar, Other News Stations Refuse (video)
- Blame FOX News! Obama’s Approval Index Back Down to Minus 13, Record Consecutive Low, Plus Funny SNL Obama/Biden Spoof (video)
- Obama’s Narcissistic Personality Disorder — Ohiobelle
- Fox feud has unintended consequences — MadConservative
- Someone’s In the Kitchen With China, Someone’s In the Kitchen I Know….The Political Funnies for October 22, 2009