The Rasmussen Obama Approval Index History for April 12, 2009 shows Barack Obama’s Job Approval Index (the difference between Strongly Approve and Strongly Disapprove) has reached an historic low of 2. This is down from 30 on January 22, 2009, Obama’s first full day on the job as President.
The Obama Approval Index History has shown a non-monotonic dropping trend since the first full day in the job for Obama.
Obama is getting negatives for:
- His Handling of the Economy and using scare tactics to railroad massive spending bills through congress without time to read the bills by congressmen
- Pressing the country into trillions of dollars of debt
- Spending hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of billions in pork projects
- Nationalizing automobile companies
- Nationalizing financial businesses and banks
- Actions at the G20 summit to throw away America’s Sovereignty and the Constitution in favor of foreign control over the country
- Moves to take control of information flow over the Internet with the power to shut down the Internet and perform warrentless data spying on businesses and private citizens
- Taking control of the US Census Bureau thus giving himself the means to manipulate census results which impacts representation of private citizens in congress
- Directing former campaign workers and lobbying organizations which includes many Main Stream Media Companies to publicly attack critics of Obama’s Job Behaviors and Performances, thus exercizing overt suppression of opposition and free speech
- Continuing failure to be transparent about his birth records, collage records, and certain medical records that would prove whether he is or is not a natural born American, thus failure to show proof of compliance with the US Constitution as to whether or not he is authorized constitutionally to hold the office of president.
- Bowing to the King of Saudi Arabia.
- Making a laughing stock out of America with respect to Obama Sweet Talk to Iran which Iran mockingly rebuffed
- Secretly offering Russia a quid pro quo deal, which Russia publicly outed and scoffed at, to dismantle the US built Missile Defense Systems in Poland and the Czech Republic in exchange for Russia making Iran give up its Nuclear Weapons Program. Russia not only said no… they mocked Obama.
- Bungling of the handling of the North Korea ICBM launch which North Korea ignored as ineffective threats to appeal to the UN to make North Korea “stop it.” The UN is not going to make North Korea “stop it” and everyone knows it.
- Sending his House of Representative Black Caucus Buddies to go schmooze it up with Fidel and Raul Castro, the Communist Cuba Dictator Brothers, ahead of Obama opening up trade with Cuba that will provide Cuba with over $1 Billion annually and provide the means for private backdoor communications between Obama & Co and his Communist Buddies in Central and South America.
Were it not for his populist smiley-faced personal charisma and charms, Obama would already be well below the break even number of ZERO in the Job Approval Index Polls and well into the negative range.
How much longer will “Obama Charm” keep Barack from going into the toilet in the polls? Only time will tell… My guess is, not much longer.
Not only is Obama a Socialist and New World Order Advocate, he isn’t even a good one at it.
The 2010 Congressional Elections are looming.
Send Obama a message… and deny Obama a Congressional Majority that will keep him from further damaging our country.