BREAKING Update appended below
Gloria? Gloria Feinstein? saying things are *gasp* “BAD” for Senator Ma’am Boxer?? the Senate financier for Code Pink’s Hamas-hugging $400,000,000 dollar boondoggle???
G*L*O*R*I*A you make us feel ALRIGHT!
What is bad news for Senator Boxer, despite lib polls showing her ahead, is what her campaign knows to be the truth… that she is more likely than not to lose re-election.
And just because it is sooo damn funny:
Bad for her, good for us. Imagine not seeing her pompous asshat attitude in congress ever again.
Any bets Senator Ma’am will not concede when she loses? and demands a recount? and blames FOX News? and Glenn Beck? and runs crying to Barry for some comforting marxist huggage and kissage? There there Barbie Baby, your uncle Barry will find you a bully-role job in the defense department supervising enforcement of “Ask and Tell.”
From the San Francisco Chronicle (emphasis mine):
Feinstein was at a campaign event for Sen. Barbara Boxer in San Jose, and was asked by KTVU’s Randy Shandobil how things were going, and she replied, “bad.”
Feinstein is Boxer’s campaign co-chair.
Although an LAT poll over the weekend put Boxer ahead [of Carly Fiorina by] 8 points, most other polls, including internal GOP polls, show Fiorina about a point behind.
The Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, after the National Republican Senatorial Committee announced it was raising its bid on Fiorina by $3 million yesterday, said it was coming to Boxer’s aid, but wouldn’t say by how much.
Pretty remarkable that Dems are having to defend deep blue California. It’s clear this is the toughest race Boxer has run since her election in 1992.
Seems the bounty on the Senate Seat Senator Ma’am has been misusing has had a $3 million GOP increase this week.
California is headed over a financial cliff and many voters see the cliff’s edge dead ahead. Boxer will not save them… and instead will help push them over.
BREAKING Update via Pajamas Media:
In a breaking development that may affect the close California Senate race, Pajamas Media has learned The Foundation for Ethics in Public Service sent a letter to Eric Holder last Thursday requesting the attorney general “begin an investigation to determine whether United States Senator Barbara Boxer violated any criminal laws or should be liable for any civil penalty for failure to disclose real property on her Personal Financial Disclosure Reports between 2002 and 2010.”
The Foundation for Ethics in Public Service is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization “that seeks to bring a new level of transparency, accountability and integrity to all levels of government in the United States.” Boxer is the chair of the Senate Select Committee on Ethics.
The specific property FEPS is referring to is an Oakland, California, home valued at over a million dollars and co-owned by Boxer, her husband Stewart, their son Douglas, and his wife Amy.
Previous articles from VotingFemale…
- Sarah Palin may not respond to Paul Mirengoff’s article but this Mama Grizzly will…
- Man Fired for Wearing ‘CVN-77 USS Bush’ Sweatshirt at Obama Rally in L.A.
- bigoted NPR fires bigoted Juan over bigoted statement about religious bigots who wants world domination by bigoted religion
- Political Ferocity of Conservative Women – We Are All In
- VF’s Sunday Open Thread…
- Sarah Palin and why ‘We’ are pulling ‘their’ political power plug
- Sarah Palin: Dem Leaders act like Pixie Dust spreading Residents Of Some Unicorn Ranch
- Laura Ingraham interviews Sharron Angle, day after her debate smack-down of Harry Reid (full audio)
- What Marxist Radical would deny his stripes: one running for the senate
- A White House of their own libelous two-faced smear… hello Alinsky
- Obama pimping black bloggers on Oct-11-10 to do the bidding of WH directed propaganda
- If Barney Frank and Barbara Boxer ran the country…
- DEM Party: OMG! Cancel campaign ad slots! their panic? nearing total
- Majority of Voting Females turn away from failed DEM party, new poll says