Dateline Charlotte, North Carolina:
Andy Griffith, having revealed himself as a socialist with his Obama campaign support starting in 2008, took an additional popularity hit with his recent pompom cheer-leading video which, in effect, told folks how dumb they are to not like ObamaCare. The Sheriff of Mayberry has lost respect with the American People including me when he sold his reputation for The One:
Oh Andy? We get it. Your devotion to The One is uncomfortably obvious…
From the Charlotte News & Observer:
It’s lucky that Sheriff Andy isn’t facing voters
A poll shows that Andy Griffith’s approval rating has plunged.By Benjamin Niolet
firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted: Wednesday, Sep. 08, 2010
How bad is it for Democrats in North Carolina? Even Sheriff Andy Taylor is taking a beating in the polls.
Andy Griffith – star of the Andy Griffith Show, a Manteo resident and noted endorser of Democratic causes and candidates – has seen his approval ratings plummet, according to a poll published Tuesday by Raleigh-based Public Policy Polling.
The Democratic pollster found that Griffith’s approval rating has fallen 25 points since 2008.
The rest of the article can be found here.
Take solace, Andy. I am sure Obama appreciates all his devoted koolaid ‘crackas’ in spite of sliding down that slippery political slope into the rubbish bin of history.
MMMMM-mmm! Good Cracker!
H/T goes to Foxwood for the video and news article.
__________________________________________________ Additional Blogposts from VotingFemale:
- GOP to Obama: Quit making stuff up!
- Obama’s “I suck because of the GOP” speech in Parma Ohio 9/8/2010
- Reid admits he didn’t prevent Nevada economic disaster
- Hey Katie Couric? how’s that Conservophobia workin’ out for ya?
- Burning a koran is not a capital offense
- Have you seen the AnyStreet Video? see it here…
- 126 high powered campaign doners switch from DEM to GOP
- Is Obama now a chain smoking nervous wreck? DC rumors say it’s so…
- Obama approval sets new record as mid-terms approach
- MSNBC interview: Vanity Fair Troll admits stalking Sarah Palin (video)
- Economic genius Obama slaps America in its Hopey-Changey face; Unemployment climbs to 9.6%
- Vanity Fair Troll lies; Huffington Post Troll swears to it…
- looks like the Lame Stream Media agrees with Gov Patrick (D-MA); not a word was said…
Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion: A Message From Renee Ellmers To Legal Insurrection Readers and Me On Charlotte’s Morning News Talking Sarah Palin
Dick Morris: HILLARY’S FIRST SHOT and AN EPIC DEM DISASTER and THE STIMULUS KICKS IN: HIGHER UNEMPLOYMENT and HOW REPUBLICANS WILL WIN THE SENATE and PARTY TREND HAS YET TO KICK IN and ADVICE TO GOP CANDIDATES: AVOID ADJECTIVES, NOUNS ARE GOOD ENOUGH
Gateway Pundit: Brave Angela Merkel Honors Mohammad Cartoonist Kurt Westergaard and Woah! Obama Added More to Debt in First 19 Months Than All Presidents From Washington to Reagan COMBINED
Big Government: A Debate Between John F. Kennedy and Barack Obama
American Power: Rage Against the ‘Breeders’ and Nazi Tea Partiers
Frugal Café: Minister Receives Death Threats from Muslims for Sept. 11’s “Burn-a-Quran Day”… Honor Killings & Inhumane Acts Against Muslim Women Get Little Media Attention
Nice Deb: Eric Cantor Tells Obama After Repub-Bashing Cleveland Speech:”Clarify Or Withdraw The Accusation”
American Thinker: Time for an Islamaphobia Beer Summit and Liberal Economics — Insular, Misguided, and Obsolete
Sister Toldjah: It’s official: Democrats are hurting Andy Griffith’s reputation
Texas4Palin: William Jacobson discusses Gov. Palin on Charlotte radio program
The Blaze: End of an era (and corresponding jobs)
Mad Conservative: Quote of the day – Anne Coulter
Dodo can spell: The Passion of Pamela Geller
Voting American: President George Washington and the Founding Fathers speak to us from the Grave and No “HOPE” but a whole lot of “CHANGE”
Talk Wisdom: A Dangerous Willful Blindness