Get Used to this Face
up close and personal
The gift that keeps on giving… FOX News directly in the face of Little Bobby Gibbsie-Poo …thus Obama. EVERY DAY!!!!!!!
H/T to Gateway Pundit
Helen Thomas’ empty seat prompted a shuffling of seat assignments in the White House Press Room. The rest is history.
Liz Sidoti, representing the Associated Press, was elected by the WH Press ‘Corpse’ to move from their current front row seat into Helen’s front and center front row seat.
The kicker is FOX News was voted, unanimously, to move into the now vacated front row seat previously occupied by Liz Sidoti of the Associated Press.
from Gateway Pundit:
It is interesting that Liz Sidoti, though, is now in the place Helen Thomas sat. Sidoti is nearly as biased as Thomas, though not nearly as objectionable a person.
from a October 20, 2009, FOX News article:
Gibbs said Tuesday that it’s up to the White House Correspondents Association to decide whether Fox News should continue to be part of the White House pool which covers President Obama.
Looks like the WH Press ‘Corpse’ took Obama, via little Bobby Gibbsie-Poo, at his word… literally.
Additional Blogposts from VotingFemale:
- Marxism through Racism: Tea Party is not tainted; Communist Black Activists are tainted
- A dialog echoed across this country…
- Obama’s non-legislative amnesty scheme to bypass Congress? GOP rises to the situation
- When you get a Socialist this PO’ed, you’re doing something right
- Even MSNBC’s Chris Matthews calls out how-weird Dean for being an unrepentant lyin’ dork
- Obama about as popular as ants at a picnic. So says these polls
- Sarah Palin’s new book cover just revealed
- breaking: no plea deal for Rangel; guess who is using race to protect Rangel’s job
- MSNBC interviews Gov Christie; that was their 1st socialist mistake
- When Leftist Daily Kos writer sees Global Warming hoax losing ground…
- Racist Leftist Judge Susan Bolton sides with Obama Regime against America; Sovernity? You don’t need no stinkin’ Soverenty
- Kerry vs the Press (video)
Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion: Do Conservative Concern Trolls Hate Children? and What Your Health Care Will Look Like and Journolist Also Was About Phoniness and What Don’t You Understand About “It’s Not Your Money”
Riehl World View: Chris Muir’s Day By Day Pledge Week
Michelle Malkin: Fox News to the Front Row
American Thinker: The Conservative Phoenix
The Daily Caller: How could an American president be so anti-American?
Frugal Café: Palin Lands It: “Jan Brewer Has the Cajones the President Doesn’t Have to Secure Our Borders,” Plus Contradictions in Judge Bolton’s SB 1070 Ruling (video) and Obama & Reid, Two of a Kind: Responsible for Nevada’s Broken, Decimated Economy, Highest Rate of Home Foreclosures in Nation, Angle Slams Reid (video)
American Power: Blacks as Anti-Immigrant Racists?
LisaInTX: Our Food Supply: Deadly “Soft Kill” Secrets Revealed and Professors and Pharisees in Modern Culture and Raindrops falling on your head? Be Careful, they could belong to the Federal Government soon. and Obama Deception Censored: Infowarriors fight back!
OhioBelle: White In America
Mad Conservative: It’s here – mandatory Universal National Service Act
Charging Elephant: Andrew Breitbart’s cunning way to expose Sherrod and Obama
WarrantOneGirl: Ramp Ceremony