The Surge is Working!
Don’t Worry Sarah, we got your back, girlfriend! The Socialist snots are having brain explosions over our successes, and yours. This is OUR COUNTRY, NOT THEIRS …and it will ever be thus. Chicago Punks are a dime a dozen… you are one in a Billion.
The Washington Post has released their latest political poll which shows Sarah Palin in a decisive lead according to the conservative base which includes conservatives in both the Independent and GOP camps.
11. (ASKED OF LEANED REPUBLICANS) Thinking about Republican leaders today – which one person best reflects the core values of the Republican Party?
Sarah Palin 18
John McCain 13
Mike Huckabee 7
Mitt Romney 6
Newt Gingrich 4
16. (ASKED OF LEANED REPUBLICANS) If the 2012 Republican presidential primary or caucus in your state were being held today, for whom would you vote?
Sarah Palin 17
Mike Huckabee 10
Mitt Romney 9
John McCain 7
Newt Gingrich 2
Bobby Jindal 1
Ron Paul 1
Rudy Giuliani 1
Tim Pawlenty 1
41% of the adults polled say they definitely would NOT vote for Obama.
24% of the adults polled say they would definitely vote to re-elect Obama in 2012.
This is bad news for the Socialists who correctly interpret this as growing consensus of the Collective Conservative Grassroots Coalitions standing behind a Principles First Common Sense Leader, Sarah Palin.
The common reaction amongst Socialists to the surging popularity of conservatism and Sarah Palin’s Mega-MOJO?
A picture is worth a thousand words…
- Fact Checking the WhiteHouse.Gov Blog’s propaganda
- Is ‘Global Warming’ the Greenie Weenies’ WMDs?
- BBC Panel Discuss Governor Palin and ‘Going Rogue’
- Sarah Palin: If We’re In It, Let’s Win It
- Washington Post Poll: Palin Leads Among Republicans/Republican-Leaning Indies (Updated with Data and Bad News for Obama)
- Chris “Tingles” Matthews on Obama: “Too Much Chamberlain, Not Enough Churchill” (Video)
- India, China, Brazil Plan Joint Exit From Copenhagen Junk Science Talks
- GOP Cut-and-Runner Wants Troops Home Now From Afghanistan
- Heritage’s Ernest Istook Schools Ed Schultz on How Obamacare Kills Jobs and Hurts Poor
- Will Washington shooting damage Huckabee bid?
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Kevin McCullough
- 10,000 Unnecessary Cancer Deaths (in Britain)
- Sigh: ‘Tis the season…to start targeting Christmas again
- The Nefarious Left-wing Cabal Behind Climate Research (UPDATED)
- Most Would Urge Their Representatives to Vote Against Health Care Reform
- Informal poll: Are Mike Huckabee’s 2012 presidential ambitions now DOA?
- Non sequitur of the year
- Climategate’s “Harry Read Me” File is a Must Read!
- Sarah Palin’s Facebook Beseeches Obama to Win, Not Surrender, War on Terror in Afghanistan (video)
- Lupica: All Hopenchange is Lost
- Sarah Palin keeps gay men from dating in Chicago
- Talking Turkey Over Health Care Reform
- Sarah Para Bellum: Be afraid, Alinskyites. Be very afraid.
- THE YOUNG TURN AGAINST OBAMACARE
- “Intellectuals Cannot Operate At Room Temperature”
- David Sirota: Pentagon Loses More Than Cost Of Health Care, Stimulus And Bank Bailout Combined | According to Alan Colms
- Leftists Reduced to Childish Whining Amid Obama-Democratic Epic Failures
- Gores Climate-Gate Deathstar: Genocide, Tax and Control
- 72% Favor Merry Christmas
- Yet Another Obama Double Standard
- Obama Called Out as a Socialist in Russia’s “Pravda” Newspaper